Mar 31, 2020
I think when someone says bestiality it's automatically woman on animal, I don't think ive ever seen male on female animal.

I remember someone posted that Milda made a poll about adding both types of bestiality, what came off of that?
I want to believe in them but western devs seems to always cave to NTR.
The poll hasn't been posted yet and won't be until I believe next year. I can tell you absolute certainty that NTR is non-negotiable and that the dev does not like it and has stated that it will never be in the game. It feels harsh at times when it includes stuff like MMF threesomes and stuff like that but that's pretty much proof NTR will never happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kratoscar2008

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Not yet but from what I heard that is a planned thing for one of the characters.
But why? I do remember Milda saying no one but the MC will touch the girls. I mean, in your following post you say there won't be MMF threesomes either, so...

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
so what exactly is the mod supposed to do to the game?
Changing how some things looks.
Example: Even with using mini powder, your meat lance will still looks big, or when doing bathroom anal with Daisy you'll use her front hole.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Hi. I started a new game and I have a problem, I can't progress with Aunt Daisy any further than watching her shower in the morning. I can't join her in the shower, I can't do anything with her in her bed at night. What am I supposed to do?

pingmitzi

Formerly 'pingryon'
Nov 28, 2019
Hi. I started a new game and I have a problem, I can't progress with Aunt Daisy any further than watching her shower in the morning. I can't join her in the shower, I can't do anything with her in her bed at night. What am I supposed to do?
Did you increase the affection with Daisy or are you not finish with the new update in repairing the damaged floor plank.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

morknox

Jul 18, 2020
So i downloaded the newest version and reset progress with Daisy. First thing i did was to sleep in bed with Daisy but the game gets stuck when you wake up the next day. No buttons work. Should i do something else before sleeping in bed with Daisy that will prevent the game to freeze? Or can i progress with Daisy without the sleeping in bed (was a long time since i played so i forgot how to progress)

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
can someone post a full save pls?
You can literally Cheat your way into a Full Save in just a couple of minutes. Access your Phone and give 100+ Affection Points and Progress. Boom, you've won the game, congrats!

You can also view the entire Gallery of this game without even playing it by simply going to your bed and selecting "Dream".

Reactions: Xzenon

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
The game has 11/10 artwork and characters. It's just that it's kind of short, in 1 day of playing it you can see pretty much everything.

CloudTheClod

Aug 16, 2021
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures
how exactly? the folders INSIDE the pictures one?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes