Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Havent play this yet. But is this game can change relation like mom and son ? Cause I dont found any incest tag .

ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
I also had a bug with Anna sleeping, black screen like with Daisy is sleeping (both the second time I tried to see if there was another scene), also the Massage is just a pair of tits floating, the second time I tried to do I also had a black screen... I could do the first day school almost without problems, when I leave the classroom (without selecting having lunch with the other guy) I couldn't enter the classroom again.

Those are the bugs that I encounter... also the farm bug with the image freeze but you could move, if you talk to Daisy again and instead press "Leave" the image dissapear.

Also there is more events with Daisy than those? The game is pretty good but the bugs kinda keep me trying again until they are fixed.
this

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
What are the 2 animations ? I found the one near the pool when you get caught, but where is the other one ?

Jun 6, 2018
Great game beside the black screen happened too often. Sometimes reload the save would help but sometime it didn't. Hope to get it fix soon

_Kowareta_

Jan 26, 2019
In the school area, where the pools are, I tried to go and I said that I could not go, but the next day, apparently I was very fast and managed to pass and go to the shower areas, but the game froze me , the sound continued hurting, but the game did not respond.

ChatKills

Feb 19, 2018
So for Anna, you can elect to go to school with her when she's getting ready in the bathroom. Other than that and dinner, no idea.
You can peek at Anna at the bathroom at 15:00.

Do it 2 times. After that her affection will increase every time you take a peek at her.

Reactions: alekseks

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
OK i dont understand game at all u can watch tv and play game aunt said u did u have breakfast but u cant even breakfast. u cant work at field u cant help with cows u cant even lunch with familymembers so what we must do just watch tv and play game ???? need a walkthrough i guess for this game

Reactions: Spacetraveler

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
OK i dont understand game at all u can watch tv and play game aunt said u did u have breakfast but u cant even breakfast. u cant work at field u cant help with cows u cant even lunch with familymembers so what we must do just watch tv and play game ???? need a walkthrough i guess for this game
breakfast, there will be a plate on the table, click on it
to work the field, at 15:00 daisy will be at the field, talk to her to help
lunch is at 12:00, click on the plate that's on the table
help with the cows, not implemented

bugs i found, you can see anna changing in the bathroom twice, if i try to see her for a 3rd time, her image will get stuck on the screen
massage daisy once, try for a 2nd time, the screen stays black and freeze
night time visits, when they have low relationship points, you will just look at them, but once you get them high, the screen goes black and freeze

complete homework, not implemented

spying on the girls at the pool, go to the pool at 13:00, you will be stopped, then go left along the fence, you will see the spot to click on, you will get caught, after the scenes, you can spy once a day (to get to the pool, go inside the school, instead of taking the stairs to the 2nd floor, take the doors beside the stairs)

keep in mind, this is the 3rd update to this game so it's still new, there will be bugs and not a lot of content

The Butler

May 3, 2017
--BUG--
While at the barn. If you intereact with Daisy and select approach.
The boobs animation will display. If you leave then barn or select approach again it will be stuck in your screen.
Fix:
Talk to her at the barn again and select Leave.

New hotfix 0.1.3.2 -

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes