Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Bug: At 1800 or later, your trapped by the school gates. This means I started the swimming pool event too late and restarted the game.

Suggest moving arrival day from Friday to Saturday. I don't know if there will be school on Saturdays but I went there before it was required.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
fml is there a guide?
Seconded. Promising, but hard to tell what to do at any given time...

Edit: From Patreon, this looks like it currently.

This is all scene you can do right now:

- Daisy at Daisy's Barn morning.

- Anna changing clothes in the Bathroom at 3 PM on a workday (school day).

- Daisy Mirror at 9 PM and Daisy Sleep at 10 PM in Daisy's Room 20 Friendship points to acquire.

- Anna Sleeps at 22 in Anna's Room 20 Friendship points to acquire.

- 1st school event will start on Monday.

- School Swimming Pool between 4 trees at 1 PM on workday (school day) first event is Betty event, then Peeping event there are 3 images and it's random 1/3 chance.

That should be all of it, the game is still in it dev so nothing much you can do now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trenia

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's a pretty annoying game when you don't know what to do or where you're going.
The spelling could use some work. I could only sleep until the next day. That was the only easy thing for me.
Could use a walkthrough to make it less annoying.

Reactions: Spacetraveler

grosma

Oct 19, 2016
Absolutely love the tileset being used in this.

Can anyone tell me if it's from a pack or is it all custom made by the dev ?

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
While entering annas room at night or daisys and interacting the screen turns black i can still hear sound of undressing but cant see anything needs to be fixed as with the massage scene daisys boobs are only showing and not the rest of the character

Reactions: Gabaw

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I have pretty much had all the bugs KillEAK86 mentioned. Also If I leave the classroom, I can't get back in until the next day. sometimes the underboob window from the barn scene doesn't go away, same with the sister getting dressed scene. I can't find a consistent trigger for any of these. I still think this is great and one of the best drawn 2d games going right now.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes