zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so what has been going on with this game. has an update droped and what sex scene's are there. p.s nice fan art if that was fan art lol.

Penguasa

Jun 15, 2020
what should I do ? 1. I want to plant plants but I can't click the hoe, open it from the menu item, click the tool, I can't either 2. What should I do? click on the body but there is no response to open the shirt or put it in its place 3. I can't click out, I can't even release the body massage. I play on an android phone Screenshot_20211122-112734_Daily Lives of My Countryside.jpg Screenshot_20211122-013802_Daily Lives of My Countryside.jpg Screenshot_20211122-013316_Daily Lives of My Countryside.jpg

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
so what has been going on with this game. has an update droped and what sex scene's are there. p.s nice fan art if that was fan art lol.
No clue what the last update you played was but there are 3 penetration sex scenes but alot of other erotic content. Check the changelog on the first page or the events on the phone or the dream option when you go to bed. As for those pictures, some of them are fan art, some are pics from milda. The last image posted of anna and the MC in the bathroom is a development image from Milda I believe

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would say no becuase the mc does not seem to me as the sharing kind lol. plues i don't think daisy would do it.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Hi guys, i have a bug with the first meeting Mrs.Adeera, it stop all this game and i gotta out. pleases help me fix this
1: revert to earlier save and try redoing the event.
2: using the phone menu, set the event flag to second event, skipping the first event.
3: install RPGM cheat menu and activate the teleport function.

Or simply download the earlier version where the event wasn't bugged, set all event flags and affection level like in your current save, progress the event and then use that save to progress on this version.

Reactions: bositsua123vn

Mrtaco23

Jul 28, 2020
Hey i barley got the halloween update on my phone, does anybody know the full guide on how to get those sex scenes for halloween? I greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: SiyanBoy

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
it's kinda sad that the last daisy content only happens in the MC's imagination (bath and halloween) xd

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes