jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
Have you tried doing the peeping events? The story won't progress unless you do certain events when she's in the shower on school days AND the weekend.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
First Saturday after the floor board fix. MC says that aunt is in the barn in the morning, field in the afternoon. But she's not in the barn.
Actually, she's completely missing.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
BUG:

If you milk the cows before you get the quest from Anna, it will break - tell you that the cows already have been milked, and Anna/MC think that you haven't started.
Maybe do it simpler and just count how many bottles you have. If you have 12, quest completed.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Since is a long time i don't play it, like a LOOOOONNNNNG time... Is the "already milked" bug fixed in the next version or not? By the way... From the comments i see will be a new version still this year, correct? I cannot wait! It is a cute and nicely simple H-game, but i love that type of game, is very confortable to play and take no much time to see something interesting! Quitle similart to Nergal's nest old incest games by the way, but a little less dark and without borring quests to acheve some process in the game (as "A Zombie's Life" or "Urban Demons", because some quests are really, reeeeeally borring... Making me take a Save Game and change the MC name's using a damn save editor...), that game really is quitle perfection syncrony between good quests and interesting but not so fast content... Keep like this, and you will be great!

Reactions: deltavega

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
ngl, sometimes I feel like the mc is dumb, for example, in the principal contract scene but other times I feel like the mc is smart like in the teacher handjob scene. So I'm confused if the mc innocent/naive or is smart/pretending. loving this game so far

Last edited:
Reactions: Engel Yacchiko
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes