joedihd

Feb 24, 2018
Hello to all,

From the original version of the game, I have created a Mac version. This is the one I'm playing and everything seems to work fine.

Totally unofficial, of course:

if posting this kind of versions is not allowed, delete it without problems.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Okay Christmas is 24. Halloween when?

Edit: Okay so Halloween is 30 its the same as the actual Halloween but the day before.

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Its just my guess but I think the limit should be 2147483647 days and after that because of integer overflow the number would go back to zero or maybe turn negative... but this is just a guess. Feel free to try it out and please post what you discover here.
PS.: Yeah, its gonna be a long long summer XD (or was it spring?)
If it does go negative then you will have interred a new time field from before the MC arrived.:unsure: Hidden scenes of the FL shenanigans from before MC arrived. From what I've garnered playing the game they were already a little horny to begin with. The MC was just a catalyst to kick said horney off.

That would be quite the Easter egg to get without cheating or would it have an anti cheat function so only the most diehard players could achieve it, But IIRC the game loops back to 1 after 30/31 so no hidden time warp content :(.

Reactions: Seinks

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Is the bug known that the picture of mc and ana still stays after you walk with her to the school. I cannot remove it. its mega weird

Got no way to fix it Capture.PNG

joedihd

Feb 24, 2018
Is the bug known that the picture of mc and ana still stays after you walk with her to the school. I cannot remove it. its mega weird

Got no way to fix it View attachment 1576335
The same thing happened to me. Try to move forward (go to class, for example). At the end when loading another image, remove the previous one that was bugged.

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
The same thing happened to me. Try to move forward (go to class, for example). At the end when loading another image, remove the previous one that was bugged.
I did like move to anywhere I was able to. I even went to bed and skipped the day still the same...
Did you do anything else

jaimehh

Oct 27, 2019
I did like move to anywhere I was able to. I even went to bed and skipped the day still the same...
Did you do anything else
go to dream land and check another scene, or use the clear the stuck image option in the dream land.

liberame

Jun 8, 2018
So the homework minigame is unplayable with a laptop touchpad. I was even messing around with my touchpad settings and gesture control.

renank8

Mar 22, 2020
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
For Android ?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
"deep sex" "hide and seek vaginal"
lul wut? them be mtl poetry phrases there

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well anna's mini game has one problem that i can see. the red bar fills up faster then the yellow no matter how you slice it if you try to get the red bar to drop yellow bar seem's to drop faster then red. mybe it is just my game

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Nope and never will.
I knew it was a mistake for the dev to make the cow milking sensual because now every like 2 or 3 days some moron just comes into the thread to ask "hey will there be beast content" even though people constantly tell every single person that asks "No, there will never be that, stop asking, it will never happen"...

Then again we wouldn't have to continue with the loop if people just bothered to read some more pages than front and back.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
lol i know i read a little but then i do get were it is just to boring for me. i must have what is it adht are something like that but your right this topic has been hit on alot and the dev has said no to biesty. so no it is,

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
well anna's mini game has one problem that i can see. the red bar fills up faster then the yellow no matter how you slice it if you try to get the red bar to drop yellow bar seem's to drop faster then red. mybe it is just my game
the easiest thing is to tickle her armpits

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks i will try that. well for me the red bar filled up faster no matter what i do i got the scene once mybe i will just keep rewinding time back tale i get it agian lol.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes