zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i got the yellow bar up and it said cum but then i could not stop the action and then the red bar got full and i lost

Mar 31, 2020
I knew it was a mistake for the dev to make the cow milking sensual because now every like 2 or 3 days some moron just comes into the thread to ask "hey will there be beast content" even though people constantly tell every single person that asks "No, there will never be that, stop asking, it will never happen"...

Then again we wouldn't have to continue with the loop if people just bothered to read some more pages than front and back.
I think the big misunderstanding that pretty much sent it out of control was that at one point Milda said that the ban was sort of just limbo for the tag and that he might add it in later which opened the door too much. But yeah, it seems for the most part that it will never happen or at the very least IF it did, it wouldn't be told to any of us unless he was doing it that update. So it's pretty much no as the answer but "no unless proven otherwise" for those still hoping for some reason which is still the same answer.

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
Whenever I do it at night, she wakes up immediately. Even though it says "Light sex", it doesn't work. How can I do it or is it done?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i yhink the mother sent him there to make her son fuck them lol. because she already has had fun with him by what she say's and the picture on his phone she sent him lol

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Save files 0.2.2 (Only Anna and Auntie Daisy stories)
1 - Wake up BJ
2 - First bath
3 - Second bath (Armpit Rub)
4 - First homework
5 - Second homework (Only talk)
6 - Second homework (Win the challenge to get BJ from Anna)
10 - Nothing just after finishing the homework BJ
how did you win the mini game? for me the red bar is always faster

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes