swaglord77

Sep 14, 2017
I got a bug where the Pictures of the Dialog stuck and i can move after the dialog..... happens everytime any fix?

PS: OK to fix it just use the phone and close it lol....

Last edited:
Reactions: zakisg

Sypreus

Aug 1, 2021
how you get ladybox?
30. in the morning of the day, I would say "WOO! A text like "HALLOWEEN" will appear. Then when dec pick up the phone and press the green call button at the bottom left, a few texts will appear and ask you "Will you get a Lady Box for 5000 gold? he will ask. After giving and buying 5000 Gold Pieces, give it to Daisy at 21:00 at night on the same day.

Last edited:

dfclover

Jun 12, 2019
Well im glad the development of this game keeps going, i really like the general setting of a summer vacation like in doujins, i just hope author doesn't focus too much on fantasy stuff.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Any one know the 6 new locations? Also, how do I start the forest Milf Quest?
in the morning 6-7 am go near the entrance to the forest where the fairy stands
and go on the trail map to the corresponding mark with ellipsis
after that go to school and on 2nd floor have a conversation with other boys
then u may you can go further into the forest (6-11am)

Reactions: jjwolf272

Lkjlkjjmjbjmjb

Apr 8, 2020

Changelog v0.1.8.1 (Bugfix):
- Weird guy in the classroom.
- Pixie's Event Marker.
- Text box bug after using Phone. If you play on the v0.1.8, to fix this bug:
+ Open the Phone.
+ Click on the Schedules and Events App. Press Enter on your keyboard.
+ Click on any character like Daisy or Anna. This could fix the problem.
- Sprite bug, changing tool too quickly when tool animation running.
- Anna's shoulder flickers during the nighttime handjob.
- Anna Sleeping: more than one PP.
- Christmas day. Santie event: day loop.
- Mabel's Event Marker.

Mega
this link isn't working. file is corrupted

ckaint

Feb 27, 2020
We're clearly not playing the same game cause the red bar goes up faster and they both go down at the same speed
you need to tickle her armpit first then nipples the her pussy in order cuz if you after her nipples or pussy first the red goes up fast

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
We're clearly not playing the same game cause the red bar goes up faster and they both go down at the same speed
No, the red bar goes down a bit faster than the other bar

I don't understand why some people can't do it, is pretty simple
Is just armpit until 1/4 of the bars
Then nipples until 1/2 of the bars
Then touch and lick until the bar is full, waiting a bit for the reb bar go lower than the other bar

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Sorry for asking, is already something else that sleep scenes and teases? I have big espectations for this game but I'm tired of all the tease and sleep scenes are not my thing

Reactions: dokodesuka
Mar 31, 2020
Sorry for asking, is already something else that sleep scenes and teases? I have big espectations for this game but I'm tired of all the tease and sleep scenes are not my thing
Besides the bathroom anal scene with Daisy and foreplay stuff with Ana, the answer is no. This game is most likely going to just be a foreplay and teasing game. In fact all of the "intimate" scenes are only in the game because of paid requests that were asked long ago. Given that they're no longer available, I'd say it's going to be a while.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes