jed999

May 26, 2021
In school there's a guy next to your desk called Theo, get his points up to 50 ( by talking to him during class and having lunch with him ).
Then, before class talk to him and he'll hand you a magazine.
Go home and look at the magazine at your desk.
Where ???. Looked for Theo all over the school after he agrees to have lunch.

Tried this game 2 years ago and ended at the same spot, no Theo, No advancement.

bluemorpho99

May 30, 2018
uuh i want to ask...so i didnt download the mod yet but on some scenes the mc already have a big D on the scenes mentioned on where the mod is taking place when its used.
and then i try the mod on...nothing changes...did i miss something?
if its not too much to ask i would appreciate it if somebody make some comparsion picture or something. (when the mod is on and off)

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
The whole bestiality conversation has been had multiple times, it's brought up every update and people say the same things over and over. And every time this gets brought up it gets deleted when the mods clean up the thread. It's always the same people that complain, but it's like they forget the clean-up happened every time.

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
How to join Daisy in the evening(20:00) bathroom scene ? I have played(sucked her tits) with her on bed, also helped her with daily chores but still not able to join her in the evening bath.....Can someone tell me what's wrong?
Can someone please address this problem??! I love this game but can't get through this hassle....

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
uuh i want to ask...so i didnt download the mod yet but on some scenes the mc already have a big D on the scenes mentioned on where the mod is taking place when its used.
and then i try the mod on...nothing changes...did i miss something?
if its not too much to ask i would appreciate it if somebody make some comparsion picture or something. (when the mod is on and off)
I think in the later updates they added normal sized for bath and stuff so you can do the small version or later on just carry on wiht normal

Reactions: bluemorpho99

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
these are my current stats for her.....Any idea what to do now bro? View attachment 1594636
Look in your phone for Events for this character, and activate all events for your current status.

Most likely you should skip school, peep at Daisy from her room in the morning when she takes a bath (9AM-10AM). Then join her, and then when Daisy leaves the bathroom there are different variations for different statuses.

Water Gecko

Jan 21, 2021
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
How do you put this on Android ver?

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Look in your phone for Events for this character, and activate all events for your current status.

Most likely you should skip school, peep at Daisy from her room in the morning when she takes a bath (9AM-10AM). Then join her, and then when Daisy leaves the bathroom there are different variations for different statuses.
the different variations you mentioned.....how many in total bro? till now i got 2 with the latest being Daisy walking out the bath naked with MC thinkng loud "Look at her perky tits!" ....I am assuming there's another then...

initfortheplot

Jan 16, 2022
hi hello, i'm still stuck at the anna homework minigame 1, if anyone got a tip for it i'll greatly appreciate it, thank you for your time

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
hi hello, i'm still stuck at the anna homework minigame 1, if anyone got a tip for it i'll greatly appreciate it, thank you for your time
May be because you are not using the middle button of the mouse (keep pressing it when touching Anna) ?

Otherwise, if you are playing with the 0.2.2 version, you can download the 0.2.2.1 fix (to uses the left button instead): see https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-lives-of-my-countryside-v0-2-2-milda-sento.46548/post-7308320

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I noticed on the first page of comments that someone mentioned preg/birth content being planned but don't see any mention of it anywhere else: not on the subscribestar, not in the tags for the game here, not even in spoilered genre tags (which sometimes they put planned things). Was it intended to be in at one point but they backed out? Or was it just someone with wishful thinking?

Also does the developer come here?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes