roanjohn123

Apr 11, 2018
Hello to the developer of this game Milda Sento.Please add next scenes from this screenshot here.where he fucked his aunt in this position and situation and eat her pussy and then has selectables where will he cum.on ass,pussy or creampie and also add the aunt with expressions that she's horny and feeling good during her sex with his nephew.man this scene here was the best.i know it's cartoon but it makes me wanna eat this beautiful pussy.eat until her orgasm came out and fuck her slowly and feeling her good 322.png

Reactions: babykeem

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Hello to the developer of this game Milda Sento.Please add next scenes from this screenshot here.where he fucked his aunt in this position and situation and eat her pussy and then has selectables where will he cum.on ass,pussy or creampie and also add the aunt with expressions that she's horny and feeling good during her sex with his nephew.man this scene here was the best.i know it's cartoon but it makes me wanna eat this beautiful pussy.eat until her orgasm came out and fuck her slowly and feeling her good View attachment 1769088
No point in posting it here. You should join the discord and send that message in the suggestions channel. The dev may notice.

Reactions: babykeem

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
All penetration scenes would have animation so given that the scene later involves that, it'd make sense to do that. Another point I forgot to mention was that Kate was added to the last update last minute so her scenes are more "rushed". If she had won the poll, it's possible it would've been animated but after all this time, I can still never predict the things Milda does. Whether that's good or bad is up to you.
Ah well, fair enough, i was just curious about that

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
The 3rd lesbian mag script is done. There would be three separate poses for that and some resident evil references KEKW

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes