yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Shit translator, I didn't notice this mistake, what I meant was that they told me that Milda did agree with the idea of bestiality, but it's not known what happened so that in the end she said no.
Yep, first was yes then was no, what happened for that to change idk what it was.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Honestly i'm still a bit confused x'D

if you mean this pic
View attachment 1777166 then no, it's not a fanart, it's from the official twitter

about beast content... Milda(the dev) said several times that it's never gonna be on the game, so unless something drastic happens (like a random dude with a lot of money) the chances are less than 0% xD
In his discord server there was a random who told Milda that he was going to give $200 in his subscribestar if he "replied back"...
And not even that could do, he ignore him and shit, think he deleted that comment too, that dev has a stronger mind that any person, so forget about getting the "animals fucked", apart from that he only did female animals, which is weird, but you know, i don't think that tag is cumming back, not for like a long time at least, so don't get any hopes my dudes from that dev.

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
In his discord server there was a random who told Milda that he was going to give $200 in his subscribestar if he "replied back"...
And not even that could do, he ignore him and shit, think he deleted that comment too, that dev has a stronger mind that any person, so forget about getting the "animals fucked", apart from that he only did female animals, which is weird, but you know, i don't think that tag is cumming back, not for like a long time at least, so don't get any hopes my dudes from that dev.
well, money was just an idea, but aparently not the right one to convince him (?)

I've always believed that you can convince someone, but the method sometimes can be almost impossible and/or very specific :unsure: ... But k', i don't think my thoughts on psychologgy and persuasion are relevant, although it's fun to imagine posible cases x'D

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Why you guys so persistent? At this point is like, just do a mod about it, this dev is close minded and not very interactable to start with, he doesn't even take suggestions from other people anymore, if you keep trying is just gonna keep the dev more silent, or worst things in general, he is a weird fella not gonna lie, just wait until the game is halfway done at least

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Why you guys so persistent? At this point is like, just do a mod about it, this dev is close minded and not very interactable to start with, he doesn't even take suggestions from other people anymore, if you keep trying is just gonna keep the dev more silent, or worst things in general, he is a weird fella not gonna lie, just wait until the game is halfway done at least
Dude, no one is forcing him or anything like that, and the topic came back because someone asked whether or not there would be beast content, that's all.

Also, the conversation doesn't leave from f95, i doubt Milda will read anything from here lmao
but sorry if i've been adding fuel to the fire, i just like to think about hypotetical cases, it's... kinda fun ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

Apr 23, 2022
At the point of being persistent you can't do much because new people will always ask the same thing and won't bother looking at the previous pages, I think Milda needs to talk to the person who created the thread so they can post. a message at the beginning of the thread. thread that says please guys don't keep insisting, I'm not going to put bestiality or ntr to the game.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
At the point of being persistent you can't do much because new people will always ask the same thing and won't bother looking at the previous pages, I think Milda needs to talk to the person who created the thread so they can post. a message at the beginning of the thread. thread that says please guys don't keep insisting, I'm not going to put bestiality or ntr to the game.
I agreed

Mar 31, 2020
Too bad it's still not your game to make.
Maybe you should start to do one instead to try and force a dev to make content he doesn't want to do ?
Just because there was a vote on if they'd like something to be in the game doesn't mean we want to force the dev to do it. Stop being insecure.

Reactions: yercat
Apr 23, 2022
Milda's biggest problem is that she doesn't communicate with her community like other developers do and the suggestion channel is still open, it's just that the suggestions they give her she doesn't like or don't see in the game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well for me it's the dev's game they can make it the way they want too. if you gave the dev money to make there game then you liked there idea. but the way i see it is it's there game so you should not tell them how to make there game.

Reactions: BABaracus
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes