BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Dudes here being wk af and they don't realize we are in a public FORUM, we can discuse whatever the fuck we want and all the time we want. If you guys wk don't like it don't come here defending someone who doesn't give a fuck about anything, you look ridiculous, it's like defending billionaires. Want to defend the dev? go to his discord not in here.
Wtf... Now were getting political, aren't we?
Seems to be.
First time I've seen indie sex game developers being indirectly referred to as 'The Man'..

Last edited:

Mman@23

Apr 24, 2021
How do I replay Daisy Anal and Footjob scenes I’ve used the phone to go back but it just skips over those scenes?

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
How do I replay Daisy Anal and Footjob scenes I’ve used the phone to go back but it just skips over those scenes?
you can't replay the whole scene, but you can see the animations. Just go to the bed and select ''dream'' it's basically the gallery

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well as the old saying goes apinians are like assholes everyone has one but some of us have two lol. i will just leave it up to the dev what they wish to do.

Mar 31, 2020
The bottom line is I do get and agree that it does get incredibly annoying to have to keep explaining that it’s not going to happen to new people every time but also you just sound pretentious and annoying for telling people to shut up about it.

Reactions: yercat

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
The bottom line is I do get and agree that it does get incredibly annoying to have to keep explaining that it’s not going to happen to new people every time but also you just sound pretentious and annoying for telling people to shut up about it.
So... What is the best option to do in that case?

narrisen

Feb 11, 2022
Is there a way to force Daisy Touching Herself Part 1 event? It doesn't happen for me, no matter what I do. Can't progress with Daisy because of that. Is there a hidden condition for event to trigger?

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
It's not what i had in mind originally, but i started to do the edit and somehow it ended like this, i can still polish it a but more, but so far i liked the result very much, i feel a happy vibe just looking at it :giggle:

it's non-h content so it's safe for everyone~ (at least for now :HideThePain:)
friendly!.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 23, 2022
It's not what i had in mind originally, but i started to do the edit and somehow it ended like this, i can still polish it a but more, but so far i liked the result very much, i feel a happy vibe just looking at it :giggle:

View attachment 1780361

ejc171

May 6, 2017
Sorry if it’s been answered already. Is the next update daisy? I’ve been waiting for her to get more content. many thanks

Dssunra2

Nov 23, 2021

View attachment 1780361
Cute =)

focus_1

Nov 22, 2018
After (in my opinion) playing all the events, I hope it can help you.

There are 54 saves in total, each one is before an event with all the girls (Ver.0.2.3.1).

There are some that can be repeated after the first time (the tanned girl or the CPR technique in the pool), others only appear once (anal sex with Daisy or footjob).

Just unzip and paste all the files into the save folder.

Enjoy!
you are the man! thank you

Reactions: XProudNoobX
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes