Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
To be honest the game I believe started in 2014. You can understand how much content there is. There is whole gallery of collecting artworks, acquiring titles, illustrations and CGs. You have to defeat 30 mobs of every monster of acquiring Vanquisher titles. The game is quite lengthy even if you follow to guide.
Seems like a legit gamer to me

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Great art and animation! He needs to make a scene were we can finally fuck Ana when shes stuck in the barn hole.

Reactions: vaaf

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Just play it okay. You'll understand what I mean. It took 9 days for me to complete everything by the way and in those 9 days it took total of 50 hours.

I'm talking about Legend of Queen Opala Origins.
Lmao, i thought you were talking about daily lives, i even was doubting myself.

Great art and animation! He needs to make a scene were we can finally fuck Ana when shes stuck in the barn hole.
Sadly we can't choose what gets updated, but at least we can vote. So, no doubt that scene will be in the game, the question it's when.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Somebody knows about the images on the subscribestar, i'm just curious of what they are, apareantly is something with the fairy, can't tell...

Apr 16, 2020
Not really. Loli is the only tag that gets bashed these days so I don't think anyone's against the idea. Problem is the dev isn't interested and some people see it as a waste of potential from a game with top tier art.
If the dev doesn't want to add it, then there's nothing we can do..... But to add it ourselves hahaha I mean there's this (Big Dick & Vaginal Sex Mod)
-
If some people likes to have bestiality in the game, I think their will be, but it will be a mod or extension

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
What if's optional content? That's often a good way of dealing with more controversial content.
Ok, I will make my case, but I don't want to dwell in this discussion any further. Honestly the topic has become annoying to the point the whole thread suffers because of it. The only reason I answered your comment was because you seem to be under the impression that everyone would be ok with the game going that direction, and that's simply not the case.

The reason why I oppose bestiality, even as optional content is simple: the scenes don't make themselves. The dev has to dedicate time and resources into making these scenes instead of putting them towards progressing the game's stories.
Generally, for each bestiality scene that gets added, it's 1 less scene for ppl who don't like it. And you know full well, that if Milda adds even 1, ppl will pressure for more and more.

If the game was bursting with content, with dozens of hours of playtime, I'd be more open to it. But right now, none of the storylines have been finished, several characters barely have any content, and the game's farming aspect is still underdeveloped. Each update already takes several months, so I'm not looking forward to having less content that I can enjoy because the dev had to cave in to pressure from a group of ppl with a particular kink.

Ultimately, this whole discussion is pointless. I don't follow the discord but from the reports in here, this already been discussed ad nauseum with actual supporters, and Milda still doesnt want to do it. That's that. Bringing it up every other comment on this thread won't make a difference.

Mar 31, 2020
Ok, I will make my case, but I don't want to dwell in this discussion any further. Honestly the topic has become annoying to the point the whole thread suffers because of it. The only reason I answered your comment was because you seem to be under the impression that everyone would be ok with the game going that direction, and that's simply not the case.

The reason why I oppose bestiality, even as optional content is simple: the scenes don't make themselves. The dev has to dedicate time and resources into making these scenes instead of putting them towards progressing the game's stories.
Generally, for each bestiality scene that gets added, it's 1 less scene for ppl who don't like it. And you know full well, that if Milda adds even 1, ppl will pressure for more and more.

If the game was bursting with content, with dozens of hours of playtime, I'd be more open to it. But right now, none of the storylines have been finished, several characters barely have any content, and the game's farming aspect is still underdeveloped. Each update already takes several months, so I'm not looking forward to having less content that I can enjoy because the dev had to cave in to pressure from a group of ppl with a particular kink.

Ultimately, this whole discussion is pointless. I don't follow the discord but from the reports in here, this already been discussed ad nauseum with actual supporters, and Milda still doesnt want to do it. That's that. Bringing it up every other comment on this thread won't make a difference.
I also agree but even people have discussions on how much should be added in. I'd say almost no one wants it to be a centerpiece of the game like Bones' game is from what I've heard when talking to people. Pretty much the general consensus from people in the group is that they'll take what they can get. Personally, I'd say one MAYBE two storylines and that's it. I agree that this discussion is happening way too early as these discussions could hold more ground when the game's done with major storylines and everyone's just getting random questline scenes. I'd say that depending on what type of bestiality it is, most of the people asking for it will stop after as it seems most just want 1 pairing.

• Angry
Reactions: Red88
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes