zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look let's all just be cool. the 18 plues label is just there to let people no the age to play the game. yes not all games have it but if you are selling it on steam are other places there require that to be on the game to save there asses

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
use my android version and you can see in detail which file is currently being preloaded.
i won't philosophize here about whether it makes sense to preload all images, but the plugin responsible for this is called SRD_PreloaderCore.js.

iNotice

Mar 14, 2018
the warning message at launch is actually just a preloader for the animations. it's just bundled with the preloader.
to disable open plugins.js with notepad and change true to false on the preloader:
0a58324c85fec2c5827af5516d123924.png
just fyi the preloading will get even longer with more animations added in later updates.
you'll find out why the dev decided to use preloading when you get to the sex scenes.

Reactions: geunjl

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
use my android version and you can see in detail which file is currently being preloaded.
i won't philosophize here about whether it makes sense to preload all images, but the plugin responsible for this is called SRD_PreloaderCore.js.
the warning message at launch is actually just a preloader for the animations. it's just bundled with the preloader.
to disable open plugins.js with notepad and change true to false on the preloader:
View attachment 1810342
just fyi the preloading will get even longer with more animations added in later updates.
you'll find out why the dev decided to use preloading when you get to the sex scenes.
I'll look into this. Preloader or not, it's unwarranted for it to be unskippable. Since like I said earlier, when you press F5 / F12 to restart the game, it goes back to that warning screen and there's nothing it's doing in the background. As all the animations and whatnot were already loaded. Whereas using the menu option to go back to the title screen.. takes you directly back to the title screen and not the preload screen.

Also, taking a look at the mods for this game and the event descriptions that say (PREVIOUS) on the character's phone. Did this game have vaginal penetration scenes with the aunt that were removed in later updates?

Last edited by a moderator:

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
You have to stop/pause clicking occasionally to let the red bar drop a bit then continue clicking - it's a pain in the ass.
Any idea how long I need to hold the click for before releasing? Even with an auto clicker running every millisecond or holding the click for a minute, the only thing that's happening is the white down arrow flashing.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Any idea how long I need to hold the click for before releasing? Even with an auto clicker running every millisecond or holding the click for a minute, the only thing that's happening is the white down arrow flashing.
Been a while since I played. If I remember correctly in one of those mini games if she is looking at you while you are clicking the red goes up so you need to pause til she looks away. In another one if the red gets above the white wait til the red drops back to continue clicking. Either way its a click/wait click/wait pain in the ass. An auto clicker will NOT help in this case.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Unfortunately, I think this may be bugged then.

She doesn't look away.

From what I can tell, this mini is based entirely on mouse position. Hovering in the left square area raises both bars, with the red bar raising 3-4x more quickly. Holding a click speeds the progress up. (Image 1)

However, no matter how long I position the mouse in the right square (which is supposed to lower the red bar (according to the flashing white arrow above it)), the red bar doesn't lower. (Image 2)

Any other ideas, perchance? Or am I just big dumb?

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018

She doesn't look away.

From what I can tell, this mini is based entirely on mouse position. Hovering in the left square area raises both bars, with the red bar raising 3-4x more quickly. Holding a click speeds the progress up. (Image 1)

However, no matter how long I position the mouse in the right square (which is supposed to lower the red bar (according to the flashing white arrow above it)), the red bar doesn't lower. (Image 2)

I just checked and it seems to be the same problem for me as well. Never had problems with this minigame in earlier versions before, now it seems to be bugged.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
I just checked and it seems to be the same problem for me as well. Never had problems with this minigame in earlier versions before, now it seems to be bugged.
Aight. I'll just move on with the rest of the game until it's been fixed. Thank you for confirming with me.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
A quick question: In the lady box game, what's the wine do? It's in the Key Item but I can't seem to find a use for it.

doughboy420

Jul 21, 2021

She doesn't look away.

In the first part of the minigame, left box raises both bars. You have to "look" at the homework to lower the red. The right box does nothing until the second part where you're actually spankin it. If this isn't the solution I might be mistaken, it's been a few weeks since I played thru the update.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The MC and some chicks, locations and overall the setup looks like this game:

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes