Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Hot models, incest genre, interenting plot, cool gameplay and 2D art makes my dick so happy and impatient. In my top 5 of X games now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
his mom sent him there are that was what her call to him was about. also i picture of her tit's are what not. so i think his mother liked what they did lol.

Reactions: Reutze

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
So i have a theory!

Callum already FUCK his mom

End of theory...
Theory of the theory: the mom is a pervert who wants Callum to seduce her sister. :eek:

-------------------------------
Hey there~ it's me
I hitted my thumb (don't ask me how xD) and haven't done anything in a while, but here i have a new one~ someone suggested the idea e_e

As always, Warning! Mae beast content and exposing herself :whistle:!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
i mean it was already confirmed the time you get a boob picture from her at the start of the game. anyone could see it a mile away
Confirmation can't hurt, from what he said too, there's not gonna be a sister, just Anna i think

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
So i have a theory!

Callum already FUCK his mom

End of theory...
Is it just me or wouldve it been better if they had some story for that? It's kinda dissapointing that we just know they got a relationship, it ruins the whole vibe. Also her reaction to what her son has been doing at the village would be interesting, there's definetly a lot of plot potential but oh well. Ig having memories of that works

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes