Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Is it just me or wouldve it been better if they had some story for that? It's kinda dissapointing that we just know they got a relationship, it ruins the whole vibe. Also her reaction to what her son has been doing at the village would be interesting, there's definetly a lot of plot potential but oh well. Ig having memories of that works
And i agree! Seems like a weird take in general with the memories thing, it's kinda interesting in a way, but only animes with deep lore do that kind of stuff, but who knows!

From what i read in there, maybe Callum already fuck some girls before everything in the farm, so Mae being not the only one, and Callum not remembering to well and things like that, don't know how profound the story is, but having fairies and witches in there, yeah...
Seems like Callum is on drugs or even worse, he wakes up from the coma.

Last edited:
Reactions: babykeem

iilovexnxx

May 17, 2022
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Where would I put this if I'm playing the Android port?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Huh, didn't the story imply MC being a virgin before the events of the game? Or do I misremember that?
Pretty sure MC got kicked to the farm because he and mom were getting to "close"...how far that went I don't know ( was a tit pic sent to MC)

Jul 2, 2020
Pretty sure MC got kicked to the farm because he and mom were getting to "close"...how far that went I don't know ( was a tit pic sent to MC)
I dont think so, i don't think the mom, would kick out MC because of closeness, i mean why the titty pic if she didn't like it it. (p.s hoping we get mom content she looks hot!)

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I just want the full save so I can play the next version.

You shouldn't insult people for asking for a save, there are many reasons to ask for it, I'm going to save the comment of what I think of you. I'm not useless but I don't feel like starting the games over and over again because it bores you. Also, since the content wasn't that flashy, I only watched the cutscenes in the game files. If you don't want to send it to me then when the next version comes out I'll be screwed and have to start over but if you send it to me you save me the work.
I may be wrong but I don't think it was an insult but a terse/frank comment that old saves don't seem to work.

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
I just want the full save so I can play the next version.

You shouldn't insult people for asking for a save, there are many reasons to ask for it, I'm going to save the comment of what I think of you. I'm not useless but I don't feel like starting the games over and over again because it bores you. Also, since the content wasn't that flashy, I only watched the cutscenes in the game files. If you don't want to send it to me then when the next version comes out I'll be screwed and have to start over but if you send it to me you save me the work.
I may be wrong but I don't think it was an insult but a terse/frank comment that old saves don't seem to work.
F95 updated their general thread rules mid last year, otherwise these snowflakes & noobs demanding saves could have been showed what real insult looks like. necrus1 GFY 8===D-

F.Y.I : Save from previous version works.
In last 2 years almost every thread turned from "Man of culture" to collection of Morons. Most common pattern almost in every thread before every update drop numb nuts askings for saves to skip grind.

necrus1 in the mobile menu there is now options to advance progress & stats for all charecters then why would need save files anyway? If you can't figure out that or don't know how to use search box then GFY 8===D-

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes