Gido

Sep 22, 2018
It's not what i had in mind originally, but i started to do the edit and somehow it ended like this, i can still polish it a but more, but so far i liked the result very much, i feel a happy vibe just looking at it :giggle:

it's non-h content so it's safe for everyone~ (at least for now :HideThePain:)
View attachment 1780361
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really cute doggies

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Game's awesome. Funny, wholesome, has good progression, great art, kinks... nice... I would, as many have suggested by now I guess, add some bestiality.
The MC is only supposed to get all the actions from the girls. Hope for bestiality is none. You could try Legend of Queen Opala Origins though.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Eh, doesn't look like something I'd like but I'll give it a try.
The game took me more than 50 hours for completing everything that was availabe in the latest version by following the guide. I'd recommend you to follow the guide and achieve everything that's available.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
The game took me more than 50 hours for completing everything that was availabe in the latest version by following the guide. I'd recommend you to follow the guide and achieve everything that's available.
50 HOURS?! WTF, do you even know how to play dude? It really made me worried lol

• Angry
Reactions: CaTa-SF
Mar 31, 2020
Game's awesome. Funny, wholesome, has good progression, great art, kinks... nice... I would, as many have suggested by now I guess, add some bestiality.
As has been said before, IF it's even being considered, it'd happen once everything's settled so when the dev has a whole team and is far enough in the game where there aren't any major stories to cover anymore. If it's possible, I'd say you have to wait until the dev is out of his planned ideas to see if he'd ever consider it but don't get your hopes up for it.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
50 HOURS?! WTF, do you even know how to play dude? It really made me worried lol
To be honest the game I believe started in 2014. You can understand how much content there is. There is whole gallery of collecting artworks, acquiring titles, illustrations and CGs. You have to defeat 30 mobs of every monster of acquiring Vanquisher titles. The game is quite lengthy even if you follow to guide.

• Angry
Reactions: yercat

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am sitting at 47 hours and I have still not even gotten all the girls to max corruption and affection scores.
Some are, but some are only sitting at the minimum needed to trigger the stuff on the walkthrough
This game be chonky, and also grindy.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I am sitting at 47 hours and I have still not even gotten all the girls to max corruption and affection scores.
Some are, but some are only sitting at the minimum needed to trigger the stuff on the walkthrough
This game be chonky, and also grindy.
Yeah. Even when I used save editor to max out my characters level and attack, defence stuff and equipping them with their most powerful weapons, defeating every monster's mob of 30 was getting tedious. But I have reached at a point where there is nothing left to do unless new update brings so. Version 3.13 was nothing great.

• Angry
Reactions: yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
To be honest the game I believe started in 2014. You can understand how much content there is. There is whole gallery of collecting artworks, acquiring titles, illustrations and CGs. You have to defeat 30 mobs of every monster of acquiring Vanquisher titles. The game is quite lengthy even if you follow to guide.
Mobs? Monsters? Dude what game are you playing? BDXDeZu.jpeg

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes