Mar 31, 2020
well for me it's the dev's game they can make it the way they want too. if you gave the dev money to make there game then you liked there idea. but the way i see it is it's there game so you should not tell them how to make there game.
I think a lot of people confuse personal wishes with demands both here and on the discord.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i was not tring to say all people are like that. i know people have wishes they want but some try to push what they want because they give money.

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
It's because this person's art style is very similar to Oseo Bones art style who won't update his game which features bestiality.

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
Probably both. They just brought it up over in the other thread, its what linked me to this one. But the artist here is better than bones. Even though this artist doesn't have a milf swallowing dog nut so I guess its a win lose scenario.

Bones fills a niche...........when he works.

• Haha
Reactions: prophetofconfusion
Mar 31, 2020
Probably both. They just brought it up over in the other thread, its what linked me to this one. But the artist here is better than bones. Even though this artist doesn't have a milf swallowing dog nut so I guess its a win lose scenario.

Bones fills a niche...........when he works.
Bones and Milda both have pros and cons. Bones is slower but Milda is more secluded and while Bones makes his intentions and ideas semi-clear, pretty everything about Milda and his vision is pieced together by people who had to DM him to get responses. Assuming he gave them meaningful answers or responded at. And while Bones doesn't have the quality that Milda has, on the whole, I've found his fanbase pretty chill for the most part compared to Milda's who at times is just hostile. Hell, his mod constantly snips messages from here to post on Discord cause he thinks he's hilarious. I like Milda's game more but Bones is easier to deal with.

Reactions: yercat and Loorenio

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hello,

Stage 8 Helping Hand: CPR: Suprise Vaginal Sex isn't animated yet, right? Because Sound is there.

Bye.

Mar 31, 2020
Do they?
To everybody who wants bestiality in Milda's game: You already have his 'No'.
Being persistent with your 'ideas' & 'wishes' doesn't help, so just stop.
I’m never sure what you think you’re accomplishing by telling us facts we’ve known for over a year and make an effort to prevent people from bothering him with things he’s already answered. I’m not sure what to tell ya if you think we shouldn’t be allowed to talk about ideas since it sounds more like you just don’t want to hear about the subject in which case I say that’s your problem and not ours or Milda’s.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and yercat

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Do they?
To everybody who wants bestiality in Milda's game: You already have his 'No'.
Being persistent with your 'ideas' & 'wishes' doesn't help, so just stop.
I’m never sure what you think you’re accomplishing by telling us facts we’ve known for over a year and make an effort to prevent people from bothering him with things he’s already answered. I’m not sure what to tell ya if you think we shouldn’t be allowed to talk about ideas since it sounds more like you just don’t want to hear about the subject in which case I say that’s your problem and not ours or Milda’s.
Discussing ideas is one thing, but the whole merry-go-round with users asking for bestiality in this thread alone is frankly annoying. Especially when the creator had, ostensibly, decided against adding any such content to the game thus far.

I swear, every time I mosey into this thread outside of update season, I read the usual 'animal secks wen?' posts. To that end, I suppose a big fat disclaimer should be displayed on the OP.

Apr 23, 2022
Discussing ideas is one thing, but the whole merry-go-round with users asking for bestiality in this thread alone is frankly annoying. Especially when the creator had, ostensibly, decided against adding any such content to the game thus far.

I swear, every time I mosey into this thread outside of update season, I read the usual 'animal secks wen?' posts. To that end, I suppose a big fat disclaimer should be displayed on the OP.
The problem of people asking for bestiality would be easily solved if Milda contacts the person who iso the thread and asks him to put a message at the beginning saying please guys don't ask for bestiality or ntr I don't plan to add them to the game. For people who are new to the game, they will think there will be bestiality because of the farm theme.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Dudes here being wk af and they don't realize we are in a public FORUM, we can discuse whatever the fuck we want and all the time we want. If you guys wk don't like it don't come here defending someone who doesn't give a fuck about anything, you look ridiculous, it's like defending billionaires. Want to defend the dev? go to his discord not in here.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017

Well, it's gonna be like that forever, there will be always someone who doesn't know and will ask that, the whole ambience of the game gives you the feel that you'll encounter beast content.

Anyway, by this point, bestiality wouldn't be word of matter anymore.

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Well, i kinda understand people finding annoying the topic, either because they hate the b content or the topic come back again and again.
But on the other hand, hey, reading every message is not necesary, and sometimes new people join the discussion, so its normal to ask

Anyways, i think about two possible options
The first but not... Optimal (because some people don't read xD) is what You guys already said, a disclaimer in the OP
The second and more interesting and definitive option is doing a specific fanart thread or a mod version, obviously its way more complicated than the first option, but, i'm almost 100% sure that people would stop asking

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Well, i kinda understand people finding annoying the topic, either because they hate the b content or the topic come back again and again.
But on the other hand, hey, reading every message is not necesary, and sometimes new people join the discussion, so its normal to ask

Anyways, i think about two possible options
The first but not... Optimal (because some people don't read xD) is what You guys already said, a disclaimer in the OP
The second and more interesting and definitive option is doing a specific fanart thread or a mod version, obviously its way more complicated than the first option, but, i'm almost 100% sure that people would stop asking
The easiest option would be that, if people is discussing something you don't like nor care, shut the fuck, don't pay attention to it, keep walking and fuck off, still, some people here doesn't understand that simple thing.
Second would be anyone contacting the op and make him put a disclaimer about it, that still doesn't change that the topic can comeback anytime.
And third like you said, make a mod thread.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Dudes here being wk af and they don't realize we are in a public FORUM, we can discuse whatever the fuck we want and all the time we want. If you guys wk don't like it don't come here defending someone who doesn't give a fuck about anything, you look ridiculous, it's like defending billionaires. Want to defend the dev? go to his discord not in here.
Wtf... Now were getting political, aren't we?

Reactions: BABaracus
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes