Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I hope daisy's next sex scene is more romantic, like callum will fuck her brains out in missionary position with kissing not just having sex through a damn wall, but it's still worth waiting though i can't wait milda's work never cease to amaze me

Mar 14, 2021
Yeah, maybe doggystyle, missionary, or flatsiron/prone sex that would be hot such a shame if there's only one vaginal sex on daisy worst it's gloryhole
The gloryhole is an opportunity to spy on Daisy and Anna when they participate in the lesbian scene part 3, also if Daisy masturbates or Anna uses the dildo in the future. The gloryhole sounds like a great idea to me.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
The gloryhole is an opportunity to spy on Daisy and Anna when they participate in the lesbian scene part 3, also if Daisy masturbates or Anna uses the dildo in the future. The gloryhole sounds like a great idea to me.
Yeah, i hope there's more juicy scene on daisy. like callum will finally convince her to have sex with him rather than foreplaying sex through a wall

Reactions: Padav22
Mar 14, 2021
Yeah, i hope there's more juicy scene on daisy. like callum will convince her to have with him rather than foreplay sex through a wall
Daisy doesn't know that she is using Callum's penis and I don't think there will be another scene with Daisy, there are only 8 pieces of art left and I would like it to be for the scene of Daisy and Anna "playing" to have a great final scene because I understand that there is not there will be a part 4

JLIOUIFER

Feb 18, 2018
I didn't say it was bad no it's great but i wish there was at least one more scene with daisy where they have classic vaginal sex and not just this fucking through a hole in the wall.
I mean it would be cool if mc would walk into daisy's room and they would have sex. (I'm just saying)
Without drugs, not during sleep, etc.

Mar 14, 2021
I didn't say it was bad no it's great but i wish there was at least one more scene with daisy where they have classic vaginal sex and not just this fucking through a hole in the wall.
I mean it would be cool if mc would walk into daisy's room and they would have sex. (I'm just saying)
Without drugs, not during sleep, etc.
Everyone wants that, but at the same time they don't. Callum's relationship with Daisy will change once that happens.
There have to be all those scenes of mischief between them so that there is an evolution and the final sex scene is more satisfying.
I would like to see Daisy more in need and see how Callum takes advantage of the situation.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes