Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Everyone wants that, but at the same time they don't. Callum's relationship with Daisy will change once that happens.
There have to be all those scenes of mischief between them so that there is an evolution and the final sex scene is more satisfying.
I would like to see Daisy more in need and see how Callum takes advantage of the situation.
Lol, what do you expect daisy already broke her armor when they're bathing together means she already have a sexual fantasy on callum she even masturbate herself while imagining his nephew's penis or callum's body. So i hope there's some of possibilities that they will engage on a casual sex or love making(another scene) not just having sex with a wall gap between them. Excuse my grammar or bad english(Not fluent or native speaker)

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2021
Lol, what do you expect daisy already break her armor when they're bathing together she even masturbate herself while imagining his nephew's penis or callum's body
It's also true xD but I would like them to spend more time together to advance their relationship without it ending in sex, a kiss for example. The scenes go to maximum power to satisfy the subs

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
It's also true xD but I would like them to spend more time together to advance their relationship without it ending in sex, a kiss for example. The scenes go to maximum power to satisfy the subs
Oh come on dude, it's been a 2 years since callum inserted his penis on daisy but only in anal also he is drugged at that time. Why will make it longer since daisy already have a desire on callum's penis and also callum likes daisy's coochie too. They want each other so just hoping there's some more of their casual sex scene not just a foreplaying sex in the wall but it is still great though.

Reactions: Padav22

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Like another plot twist, yeah daisy doesn't know that she is using callum's penis in gloryhole but after that she will find out about it. then they will have sex again but in a casual way like in missionary position, doggy, ETC.

JLIOUIFER

Feb 18, 2018
It would be nice if the scene with anal sex with daisy would not be forgotten, as if nothing ever happened
I mean in the game.

Reactions: vaaf
Mar 31, 2020
It would be nice if the scene with anal sex with daisy would not be forgotten, as if nothing ever happened
I mean in the game.
It's not technically forgotten. I'm pretty sure that after there's more progression, the scene will be repeatable with different dialogue but that's only a guess.

May 13, 2022
Requested fan-art / Lesbian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View attachment 1923681
Would you take up a request of Anna and Daisy scissoring? The game has a scene of it already, but I have a few problems with it and it will be the only scene of its kind. It's already confirmed that the next Lesbian Magazine is the last one and every act has been unique so far, so they definitely won't scissor a second time.

I want the mom to do the scissoring this time, with both their pussies visible. I felt like there was missed potential having such a rare mother/daughter yuri scene, only for the mom be the submissive one, and the angle low-key censoring the action a bit. When MD scissoring happens, it's usually in this combination. Where are my Dommy-Mommy variants without the weird censorship angles? :confused:

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Iceloo and adri12

adri12

Aug 28, 2020
Would you take up a request of Anna and Daisy scissoring? The game has a scene of it already, but I have a few problems with it and it will be the only scene of its kind. It's already confirmed that the next Lesbian Magazine is the last one and every act has been unique so far, so they definitely won't scissor a second time.

I want the mom to do the scissoring this time, with both their pussies visible. I felt like there was missed potential having such a rare mother/daughter yuri scene, only for the mom be the submissive one, and the angle low-key censoring the action a bit. When MD scissoring happens, it's usually in this combination. Where are my Dommy-Mommy variants without the weird censorship angles? :confused:
I support the idea!!!

Reactions: MarriedToHellhounds

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Two things; first
Requested fan-art / Lesbian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View attachment 1923681
Adeera have a big toy, if this scene becomes a thing in the game, then probably she will use it on a subsequent scene:eek:

Aaand second...
uhmm... recently i've not shared anything here because i'm afraid it looks like I'm spamming (why now and not before? no idea, i'm dumb (ó﹏ò。) )

But i'd like to share this one in particular, i'm trying to get a bit more closer to milda's artstyle, maybe i should try to use lower resolution and a wider lineart, but anyways, here's the thing
zero effort background.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019

Mmmmh sorry but i don't really want to do something that is already in the game, even if it's a bit different.

I prefer to do new themes like the beach one i did a few days ago or new poses

Last edited:
Reactions: MarriedToHellhounds

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
V0.2.5 STATUS - 40/60 - 67% - Estimated release date: August 7th
Art - 40/46
Write - 0/3
Code - 0/11
We've been at 1% more each day for a few days now. If he keeps up the work, we'll actually have the game the 7th or 8th August.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes