mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How does farming works? I managed to sow seeds and water them. but then when they are done i can't water them and i can't harvest them. i can only destroy the crop

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I only want more daisy scene this coming update but i guess there's only bj, hj, and gloryhole kinda disappointed a bit, i'd just want callum and daisy will fuck like a couple of horny rabbits. Another accidentaly and non consent sex dammit

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
How does farming works? I managed to sow seeds and water them. but then when they are done i can't water them and i can't harvest them. i can only destroy the crop
You need to use the glove to harvest the plants

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Oh, alright. I don't really like minis, but alright I guess.
i dont like it either, it was almost toe to toe with mabel the pink haired girl without tits who cheat on exams i voted on mabel and on douie or daisy, forgot who was available

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
i dont like it either, it was almost toe to toe with mabel the pink haired girl without tits who cheat on exams i voted on mabel and on douie or daisy, forgot who was available
Where can i vote? Just so I can contribute to get more of Douie.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Where can i vote? Just so I can contribute to get more of Douie.
just so you understand, there is so many people voting for pixie one vote will change nothing, but if u want to check how it works: 5$ supporters on subscribestar can vote and 10$ supporters can vote one more stuff i didnt supported for 10 so i dont know what they are voting on for 5 u can vote on what character will next update be concentrated on

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
just so you understand, there is so many people voting for pixie one vote will change nothing, but if u want to check how it works: 5$ supporters on subscribestar can vote and 10$ supporters can vote one more stuff i didnt supported for 10 so i dont know what they are voting on for 5 u can vote on what character will next update be concentrated on
K, thank u.

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
This is so frustrating... all this game does is glitch out with stuck vibrating images/black screens at random intervals, the only solution for which is restarting the game, which takes a while to reload every time. This is basically unplayable.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
This is so frustrating... all this game does is glitch out with stuck vibrating images/black screens at random intervals, the only solution for which is restarting the game, which takes a while to reload every time. This is basically unplayable.
Try download it again, i think is the file or you're PC

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Would it be hard to code in a UI element into the game which you could click to change time with 1 click?
I hate everything relating to the phone ui use in this game.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The problem must be with your pc, it doesn't happen to me or to anyone else, as far as I know, on this thread.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You guys are desperate if you post progress of an update daily, even several times per day
There are some people here who, for some reason or another, don't have access to milda's page. Besides, it's summer and this is a way of spending time like any other. Finally, we're fans of the game and so, we are hyped for it and keeping track of its progress, I'm sure you've done it with something you liked before.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes