Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
the glove doesn't work. do i just need to keep on waiting?
also i found out that once you can't stand on them you can water them from the side
Depend from plant to plant, some need 5 days to grow up, other 10 days

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
There are some people here who, for some reason or another, don't have access to milda's page. Besides, it's summer and this is a way of spending time like any other. Finally, we're fans of the game and so, we are hyped for it and keeping track of its progress, I'm sure you've done it with something you liked before.
I can only adore this and drop a tear of happiness for Milda

P.S. I doubt anyone else here loves this game more than me, so yeah, I've done "it with something" I liked.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I love the art and girls in the game... but it really wears on me.
"be at point X at thursday 7pm or 8pm, after doing XYZ, and also there is a randomness element so try every week until it happens"
or "exactly at 4pm on a weekend do ABZ"
Just... why? even with the built in walkthrough (which takes too many clicks to reach) this is just onerous.

Reactions: Eidan001

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I love the art and girls in the game... but it really wears on me.
"be at point X at thursday 7pm or 8pm, after doing XYZ, and also there is a randomness element so try every week until it happens"
or "exactly at 4pm on a weekend do ABZ"
Just... why? even with the built in walkthrough (which takes too many clicks to reach) this is just onerous.
Honestly, the phone part could be improved. As you say, there are too many clicks there. They could do something like the phone being on the menu, like other options such as "items" or "save", and do it with the arrows, for example. Or even better, assign a shortcut button to acces the walkthrough.

Reactions: mrttao

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
The problem must be with your pc, it doesn't happen to me or to anyone else, as far as I know, on this thread.
No clue. I downloaded the copy from the GoFile mirror, just tried unzipping fresh again and as before after mere minutes of playing it glitches out: 1658269127372.png

Mashing ESC I hear UI noises and it eventually gives me an actual error message:

1658269218199.png

• Wow
Reactions: Engel Yacchiko

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
Yeah, that’s some serious shit, are you on Linux or something?
Wondering the same thing, that doesn't look like standard Windows, it's look a Wine window.
It's how it opens on Windows 7 from a fresh unzip when I run the Game.exe. I agree the window border looks weird, but I'm not super familiar with NV.js games so I figured it was normal. NV.js seems to be some bullshit akin to Electron where it's a Chrome window pretending to be a desktop application.

Before the screen goes to black or that weird blue/black mix, it usually flickers an animation for a few seconds like a strobe light (hard to show unless I were to upload a video of it happening).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Claroquesi

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
It's how it opens on Windows 7 from a fresh unzip when I run the Game.exe. I agree the window border looks weird, but I'm not super familiar with NV.js games so I figured it was normal. NV.js seems to be some bullshit akin to Electron where it's a Chrome window pretending to be a desktop application.

Before the screen goes to black or that weird blue/black mix, it usually flickers an animation for a few seconds like a strobe light (hard to show unless I were to upload a video of it happening).
Windows 7? Damn… That’s an old relic!

I don’t know what to tell you dude, i will said “upgrade you’re sistem”, but I guess that will make things worse…

Maybe try to download again, like in the subscribestar of the dev, it’s public by now, so might as well try

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

I don’t know what to tell you dude, i will said “upgrade you’re sistem”, but I guess that will make things worse…

Maybe try to download again, like in the subscribestar of the dev, it’s public by now, so might as well try
Well, it does work on my windows 10, so It may be worth the shot

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018

I have win 7 and it works perfectly fine. That type of error appears only if the person has rather: 1. Corrupted game files. 2. Dead system drivers/dll files. 3. Corrupted/not installed RPGM VX ACE or anything of that kind. 4. The game is not unpacked and the person still plays within an archive

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes