Mar 14, 2021
I just fixed the "card declined" issue, apparently I had to link my card to my account in settings and select that I'm from "Canada" and any state xD. I'm from Latam, I'm happy to support Milda c:

Reactions: CaTa-SF

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
You'd be surprised. Trust me.
So what you're saying is we might have got cucked out of potential content with other bombshells because some unwise rich dickhead with multiple credit cards really want that tiny fairy pussy?

I mean SubscribeStar people having an acquired taste for fairies wouldn't be that far out for me, but I'll take that explanation anyway.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
As someone told me, someone created several suscribrisstar accounts and spent a lot of money for the pixie to win.
I don't think anyone would actually do that and spend a lot of money just to get some scenes sooner in a game. It's probably that a lot of people, only god knows why, want to brainfuck a midget fairy.

Mar 31, 2020
So what you're saying is we might have got cucked out of potential content with other bombshells because some unwise rich dickhead with multiple credit cards really want that tiny fairy pussy?

I mean SubscribeStar people having an acquired taste for fairies wouldn't be that far out for me, but I'll take that explanation anyway.
It's hearsay. Some things do seem to make it look like that but it's also just as likely that people just want to see Pixie stuff and other factors are just coincidences. Can't know for sure.

Apr 23, 2022
I don't think anyone would actually do that and spend a lot of money just to get some scenes sooner in a game. It's probably that a lot of people, only god knows why, want to brainfuck a midget fairy.
As I recall, when Milda gave the poll results, someone mentioned on Discord that one of the subscribers spent a lot of money for Pixie to win. So I wouldn't be surprised if the same person is spending a lot of money for their favorite girl to win.

JLIOUIFER

Feb 18, 2018
As I recall, when Milda gave the poll results, someone mentioned on Discord that one of the subscribers spent a lot of money for Pixie to win. So I wouldn't be surprised if the same person is spending a lot of money for their favorite girl to win.
If it continues like this, then the poll will not make any sense.

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Money can buy the democracy, that phrase applies both to real life and to a poll of a h Game (¿)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
From my point of view, the polls that milda makes do not make any sense since people will always vote for their favorite and the other girls will be left out. A clear example is emmi, the pink-haired one who is sitting on the bench and the silver-haired
How the heck is there a silver haired girl ON THE BENCH? She should be a priority!!!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Since I hate the damn translator, I mean the pink hair and the silver-haired wing that appear on the first day of school
No, there's been a misunderstanding here. I know there's a girl sitting on a bench, but what I understood is that there's a silver haired girl in process that hasn't seen the light yet and that I thought silver haired beauties should be a priority in any game.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
He, without Tayta, is right. Marie is older than Pixie they should have given her more opportunities :c I hope Pixie explodes with Callum's cumshot and I have to go to a fairy hospital.
Yep, and then we won't see her in a looooong time and we could enjoy DOUIE AND MAE... the others would be fine as well though.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes