Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
No, there's been a misunderstanding here. I know there's a girl sitting on a bench, but what I understood is that there's a silver haired girl in process that hasn't seen the light yet and that I thought silver haired beauties should be a priority in any game.
if i'm correct, sitting on bench is also a expression to ''waiting for the chance to participate'' so... Marie (the silver haired girl) is also sitting on bench, while the girl who is sitting on bench is also sitting on the bench... or (sitting on bench)² lmao :KEK:

Now; if someone is interested, two Fanarts that i've not shared here yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
if i'm correct, sitting on bench is also a expression to ''waiting for the chance to participate'' so... Marie (the silver haired girl) is also sitting on bench, while the girl who is sitting on bench is also sitting on the bench... or (sitting on bench)² lmao:KEK:

Now; if someone is interested, two Fanarts that i've not shared here yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What i really hope that is "waiting for the chance to participate" is the mom, "coming" home to have some fun.

Mar 14, 2021
bro, don't ask stupid questions, you have everything to follow the updates, you can even ask a question in discord
I hope he adds more content from Emmi, because he doesn't update the progress since the 22nd and that 44/46 art goal should have been completed with the last scene of the lesbian magazine.
I love you Emmi (づ。◕‿◕。)づ

Apr 23, 2022
You mean this pink-haired girl? I was captivated by her from day one. I would really like to see more of her. I took all her screenshots and made an animation.
sss.png
she and marie are one of the first girls to be in the game but they only have one scene or none at all i think milda needs to change the poll system a bit so all girls have scenes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
View attachment 1948446
she and marie are one of the first girls to be in the game but they only have one scene or none at all i think milda needs to change the poll system a bit so all girls have scenes
Agreed. There are a lot of girls who have no scenes at all. I understand that Daisy, Ana, Douie and Mae have a lot of scenes since they were the first to appear, but others like Nina, the student council president or the witch in the forest have literally none.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
V0.2.5 STATUS - 45/59 - 77% - Estimated release date: August 7th
Art - 45/46
Write - 0/3
Code - 0/10
I think someone was complaining just yesterday about the progress. Well, there we go. The art is almost finished and, since the write is way easier than the former and the code, I daresay we will indeed have the game ready for 7th August.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
You mean this pink-haired girl? I was captivated by her from day one. I would really like to see more of her. I took all her screenshots and made an animation.
I think she's just a random npc, like that one in the pool

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I do hope we can replay the mobs scenes some day. I mean, we can play the sunscreen scene as much as we like but, for example, we cannot fuck the black girls more than once.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes