Assergunner

Oct 7, 2019
I'm playing like 2.4.1 on joyplay yet when I press p to go to phone doesn't seem to respond no matter what icon I press ?
I can only open the menu
Made it on full screen ...still nothin..

Edit : turns out its non-responsive to both phone ui and any mini game like the hide and seek one !

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
No, like i mean in the fairy update, sorry, didn’t explain well
Basically it’s just gonna be like a mini-scene with her in that update, just like with Emmi in this update!
Well, that's something. Does that mean she's moving with Daisy and Ana as well?

ArmandoCaruso

Apr 15, 2022
So it's only bj, hj, gloryhole(vaginal), and 3rd lesbi scene, also new scene or content for the muscular looking woman?? I hope there's another scene on daisy like in consent having sex. Because it's always accidentaly sex just like after he drank teo's energy drink(drugged). And now this coming update daisy is doesn't have a any clue that she's using callum's penis in gloryhole
The moment they have consensual sex, the game is over.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
The moment they have consensual sex, the game is over.
Why though? Daisy already cracking her sexual desire on callum she even masturbate on callum's body while they bathing together(9am weekdays event) also she even put callum's dick between her thick thighs while they're sleeping together she's literally craving for sex with her nephew callum.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
So the game lobbed me really quickly through Daisy's progress to like 5 and I'm only up to 2 max on other characters but I can't trigger Daisy's bath spy scene where she first touches herself (I'm at the progress level given and did the task in the morning but its just regular spy scene).

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
One of my favorite 2D games, the story and illustrations are very good
Glad to see you here. Whats the status on your game ?? Your game is just so awesome but heard that something is breaking your focus???

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes