bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Pixie is already so small that only by using the dust to shrink his dick would he maybe fit, so why would she be shrunk any smaller.
Pretty sure she was mentioned to be size of a human around. The scene description for the suggestion was "Use the mini dust and use Pixie as an onahole." which sounds like you shrink her and use her like a onahole.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Pretty sure she was mentioned to be size of a human around. The scene description for the suggestion was "Use the mini dust and use Pixie as an onahole." which sounds like you shrink her and use her like a onahole.
Have you played the game? Pixie is called that for a reason she is literally a pixie, as in a small fairy like creature. If it said anything about using dust it would be Callum using it on his dick, it makes no sense to turn Pixie even smaller than she already is.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Have you played the game? Pixie is called that for a reason she is literally a pixie, as in a small fairy like creature. If it said anything about using dust it would be Callum using it on his dick, it makes no sense to turn Pixie even smaller than she already is.
Not to split hairs

1659719141207.png

have you played the game? She doesn't look "Tinkerbell" sized too me.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Not to split hairs

View attachment 1966921

have you played the game? She doesn't look "Tinkerbell" sized too me.
Yet directly after that scene, when she slaps his hand away, she is like a foot tall, and when Callum is following behind her, he only uses two fingers to lift her tiny leaf dress because she tiny. The same thing happens with his dick size, like in the Mable anal scene, his dick looks bigger than his arm, but in all the others it's not.

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
take what it takes it will be worth it, the game has a graphic quality much superior to all the others :D, I'm a fan of BT manor and if you stop to think about the time it takes for DR.Bone to update his game and with little content a mere delay of 7 days in this game here is nothing, I'm sadder not being able to be a supporter of Milda, because I'm unemployed at the moment.

Reactions: Bubilonka

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
take what it takes it will be worth it, the game has a graphic quality much superior to all the others :D, I'm a fan of BT manor and if you stop to think about the time it takes for DR.Bone to update his game and with little content a mere delay of 7 days in this game here is nothing, I'm sadder not being able to be a supporter of Milda, because I'm unemployed at the moment.
I'm pretty sure that the manor was abandoned some time ago, so don't keep your hopes up.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Is there a new guide for the upcoming update? pdf cuz the one on the 1st page is 1.7. i don't usually play rpgm style cuz im looking for the erogame where u can touch them. but this? oh mate i spent hours playing this game and i check my time it's fcking 4 am and didn't realize it. this game is gud af. oh btw is there any similarties for this game too? just asking

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Is there a new guide for the upcoming update? pdf cuz the one on the 1st page is 1.7. i don't usually play rpgm style cuz im looking for the erogame where u can touch them. but this? oh mate i spent hours playing this game and i check my time it's fcking 4 am and didn't realize it. this game is gud af. oh btw is there any similarties for this game too? just asking
If you mean similar games:
Summer memories (the characters, oh boy is it good and has sequel upcoming but official english may be a while)
Pretty much all of Sirens Domain games (similar characters and most are RPG style games like this)
Slightly less so 'A Town Uncovered' (again characters)

Also I don't think guide is done by the dev and we still need guide for current patch.

Reactions: MrToad3000

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You can use your mobile phone in "important items" to know how to advance in each girl's route.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes