Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Any news about this update
Again, it's been delayed to the 14th of this month. You can find Milda's SuscribeStar in this thread an I, along side other, have been posting here the update's progress. Try finding the answer before asking for it.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
You can use your mobile phone in "important items" to know how to advance in each girl's route.
Thanks now about this Sleep interaction of Daisy. I cannot seem to do it properly i can only touch her and insert his goddamn weapon but will result to her waking up and in the mobile phone it says u can lick but idk how :V

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Thanks now about this Sleep interaction of Daisy. I cannot seem to do it properly i can only touch her and insert his goddamn weapon but will result to her waking up and in the mobile phone it says u can lick but idk how :V
Click her pussy BEFORE pulling out your dick. That will allow you to lick her. After she cums from the licking, you can light fuck her. If you still can't lick her, try advancing more on her route then try again.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Click her pussy BEFORE pulling out your dick. That will allow you to lick her. After she cums from the licking, you can light fuck her. If you still can't lick her, try advancing more on her route then try again.
Mate... I tried clicking it that part and it doesn't work plus i max the progression of her maybe a bug?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Mate... I tried clicking it that part and it doesn't work plus i max the progression of her maybe a bug?
Dunno, there were no bugs on my game. Maybe you have to sleep with her beforehand and after having use the energetic drink to unlock the thigh rubbing scene.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Does douie take a long time to progress especially since need to progress mae to late in her story just for douie to be rather early still?

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes