ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
goat

how long did that animaton take btw?
About 30 minutes. I extracted the stills from the game using RPGmaker MV decrypter available on F95zone then animated them with SSuite GIFAnimator3. I had to get the sequence right and duplicate a few frames to hold them longer then find the right display speed. The 200 in the name was to remind me I used 200 milliseconds.

Reactions: babykeem
Aug 19, 2020
Agreed. There are a lot of girls who have no scenes at all. I understand that Daisy, Ana, Douie and Mae have a lot of scenes since they were the first to appear, but others like Nina, the student council president or the witch in the forest have literally none.
Better get somewhat far on some routes than blueball you on 20 different ones.

Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D
May 13, 2022
Wishful thinking, but I want the final Lesbian Magazine to open up Daisy and Anna's willingness to have sex with each other more often, this time from Daisy's side since Anna has been taking the initiative in all of them. Something like that could even unlock a threeway storyline with Callum, where all three are equally comfortable around each other. A true Oyakodon route, if you will.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Better get somewhat far on some routes than blueball you on 20 different ones.
Oh, I agree, but have you seen how many girls are in the phone's screen? Milda could release at least one more or give an existant one some scene, even if it's just as a marketing strategy to make us eager for more.

boubanana

Feb 13, 2018
I have not played this game for more than a year. How is it doing currently content wise?
I have seen a lot talking about lesbian stuff between his aunt and Ana, but having a male protag,
that sounds like a waste of effort to focus on lesbian stuff, when there's no sex with Ana in the first place?
maybe I'm wrong and there's already, but there was nothing when I played last time.
I wanted to see some opinions about the content. I know it is worth it, since the art is really good.

Reactions: kamikazedrew
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes