Mikulover

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone got the slapping scene in this update? I tried every step of the previous instructions on this thread, but after trying it 3 times and using the save provided I could not get the kitchen scene.
you have to wait until friday (laundry day). Eat breakfast (now it should be 7:00) talk to your mom, i guess, and accept the laundry mission. Pick up the 3 dirty laundry (scattered around the house in every room) AND PICK THE CLEAN ONES ON YOUR MOMS BED ASWELL. Put them in the laundry basket in the bathroom (downstairs), and wait until lunch (i believe it was 10:00 -13:00). Just play videogames in your room for one hour and check the Kitchen. If you did everything correct your mom should be standing in the kitchen half nude and you can do the event. I believe you have to have like 20 points in companionship or whatever that was, for your mom.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
you have to wait until friday (laundry day). Eat breakfast (now it should be 7:00) talk to your mom, i guess, and accept the laundry mission. Pick up the 3 dirty laundry (scattered around the house in every room) AND PICK THE CLEAN ONES ON YOUR MOMS BED ASWELL. Put them in the laundry basket in the bathroom (downstairs), and wait until lunch (i believe it was 10:00 -13:00). Just play videogames in your room for one hour and check the Kitchen. If you did everything correct your mom should be standing in the kitchen half nude and you can do the event. I believe you have to have like 20 points in companionship or whatever that was, for your mom.
Thank you for that. I actually missed that event the first time because I completed the objective the right way. I never even thought what would happen if I messed up on it.

Reactions: Banshee96

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I can't complete the "Milk the Cow" Chore Quest, need help. or a walkthrough
It doesn't appear to be a one time quest, it appears to be a daily thing and it gets you 1 point with what's her name...
I looked through the whole thread for this as well at first and it was weird to me that you can't complete it, even if it was re-occurring and not a one time thing. Also, the fact that she says you're doing something wrong, lets me to believe you could do it right and complete the quest?
I'm kinda lost on this one as well, if anyone could shed any light...

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
It doesn't appear to be a one time quest, it appears to be a daily thing and it gets you 1 point with what's her name...
I looked through the whole thread for this as well at first and it was weird to me that you can't complete it, even if it was re-occurring and not a one time thing. Also, the fact that she says you're doing something wrong, lets me to believe you could do it right and complete the quest?
I'm kinda lost on this one as well, if anyone could shed any light...
I'm just collecting the milk bottles over the week and whatever I have left i'll turn it in and see if that completes it, but it says "Help Anna milk the cow and hand the milk to her" "she's around the barn at 4pm - 5pm. But you can't make it to 4-5pm.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Mate the game is not even an alpha yet. It's not that the quest is bugged, it's that it's unfinished at this stage.
It's only one person doing this game and doing art from scratch with animation ! Please be a bit more patient. I think it will be worth it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Like ^ said : this is litterally the 3rd update ever. Having a quest start now doesn't mean it'll finish in this build. Open the changelog and check what can be done .....

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can someone help me with this? i got this error after i talk to anna to milk the cows.
Saves made in previous versions will cause errors in 1.4 and up, you have to start again.
Please do not change anything, this is perfect, how do I donate and help?
Their is linked in the opening post.

Reactions: beboybe3

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Art is good, animations are delicious, plot is a bit funny at times... needs a lot more content and perhaps a hint system to find the scenes around (I still praise MotH for it's great hint system) but otherwise.... looks promising. We will watch your development with great interest.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ I didn't start the thread, I just updated it for ~4 years before Toru died and Hongfire went kaput

Mar 18, 2019
^ I didn't start the thread, I just updated it for ~4 years before Toru died and Hongfire went kaput
Wait, Toru died? Hongfire going kaput i knew. Man, that site was my home for so long. Really sad to see it destroyed like it is now. Inquisitor and his Hongfire Repacks all the time. Animesharing just isn't the same.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes