patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
^ I didn't start the thread, I just updated it for ~4 years before Toru died and Hongfire went kaput
That's what I thought, I was sure I recognized your avatar and your pseudo as well. Shame the game never was finished, I waited for ages for nothing. To this day I'm still a big fan of Hizashi no naka no real.

Reactions: BobbelsStoppels

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wait, Toru died? Hongfire going kaput i knew. Man, that site was my home for so long. Really sad to see it destroyed like it is now. Inquisitor and his Hongfire Repacks all the time. Animesharing just isn't the same.
His last blog post was in Jan 2019 and knowing his 10000 IQ luck going through his life for the last 5-6 years, I'd bet he was patient 0 for the coronavirus. Or some other random uncanny junk like him going to the grocery store only to stumble upon a bunch of zombies
is there any fuck scene yet ?
You can fuck Anna's hand while she sleeps

• Haha
Reactions: patachoucs

Minimow

Jan 31, 2018
First time commenting here. Congrats on your work man (or woman :p),it's a high quality game, most games don't have animated scenes and when they do they're generally bad. Not your's though, smooth animated scenes and very very beautifull art. I'm loving it. I already played through the entire game and I wanted to know if subscribers get an early acess to release (for example, the game is at v0.1.4.1 now, but subscribers could be playing v0.1.5). If they do i'll surelly subscribe to you (and it will be my first subscription). Keep on the hard work(y)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Most games behind a paywall (Patreon or otherwise) are generally perceived as pure trash and/or greedy scamlords. None of that passed through here, so we can guess the dev doesn't let you play early if you pay more

Gwandoya

Jan 25, 2019
It have been a week since its patreon is under review, do you know how many time it usually lasts to get it done?

8888888s

Jan 8, 2020
The Art for this is really good but i feel like the devs subscribe star just isn't generating enough money for them to pump out updates

Reactions: Gwandoya
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes