potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Are there any Walkthroughs? ive been playing for about 1 week ingame time and nothing really has progresed except friendship levels
See the changelog of last 2 versions to see what content is available and what relation points you need for that.

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
i love this game, but still didnt know how to use the laptop, doing homework and help anna to do homework...
btw this game is look promising, im looking forward for it xD

D

Deleted member 1835181

I'm assuming only patrons get access to said discord?
There are people on the discord without any roles so I don't know? Maybe the link to get to it requires to be a subscriber but Im not sure.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Patreon says nope to wincest, Subscribe star says meh. He changed places so now he can put wincest without too much hassle

• Haha
Reactions: Xhin

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
how do i start this event? found the image inside the game folder
I think it's not yet coded. It should be related to laundry day but as far as I remember Daisy switched for pants in the table. I might remember wrong tho. It's been a while.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I wonder if people even take the time to read threads a bit... And realize what it means to create a game. THIS IS ONE OF THE FIRST BUILD ! As we have said a number of times on the last pages (you don't even have to look that far) events are still spar, quests are not finished, it's just a "mise en bouche". Be patient please.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, expecting people to read. Let alone go back and read even 1 post above theirs. Or God forbid, use the search function

• Haha
Reactions: obiwan
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes