D

Deleted member 1835181

I can almost understand the salty dudes rn. Just check the previous pages, ffs.
And NO, it's not dead. No more monthly updates though.
Yeah honestly I am getting pretty salty myself. People have 0 patience to just go back 1-2 pages.
For those wondering he's just got daisy h-scenes to finish for this update. Then he needs to do some magic on the back end and boom he's done with the update.

Reactions: Anão3682

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
View attachment 681786
Yep. You can compare with the previous picture to see what was done in the last week or so
Thanks, it's nice to see where we're at. I swear most people have zero patience. I wish they'd realize how much more work it takes to draw originals characters by hand and animate them !!! This shit takes soooooooooo much time ! And on top of that Mildo Sento does all the coding etc by himself.

Mar 20, 2020
this is good. i rather wait than to get one small update each week or month and get disappointed by how little features are added. i have plenty of other games so i could wait.

kiryuki

Oct 24, 2017
really hoping to play the new update soon.. this game is promising, its not like breeding season and/or cloud meadow who only tries to milk their patron money for years and then abandon it..

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
Does anyone have a save file? The game was in error. The last time I got a save is at the beginning of the game and I don't want to go back that far.

D

Deleted member 1835181

Does anyone have a save file? The game was in error. The last time I got a save is at the beginning of the game and I don't want to go back that far.
I mean it takes 20 minutes max to get everything but here you go.

Reactions: Élysséss
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes