Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Love the art in this game, could really be fantastic eventually. Very promising. I did encounter a few bugs though, I'm sure they'll be ironed out eventually, such as entering my bedroom at 00:00 froze the whole game lol.

D

Deleted member 1258759

This one looks very promising. Gonna wait the updates!

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Thanks.Since I play on the phone over JoiPlay, I get stuck on the first tasks of the mother and daughter, I cannot pass. Have you finished all the activities?
I don't get when you say you're "stuck". Because maybe the "first tasks" you're talking about are all that the game has to offer, with some lewd scenes to trigger when you grind enough affection.

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
I don't get when you say you're "stuck". Because maybe the "first tasks" you're talking about are all that the game has to offer, with some lewd scenes to trigger when you grind enough affection.
Yep i stuck in first task massage and night task

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Cthlone : Go to page 1 and open the changelog tab, that's everything you can do in-game. Whatever isn't listed is time you skip/do nothing. You're also playing an unofficial version of the game through some random whatever, no wonder the game will fuck up .............

Reactions: Élysséss

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
Cthlone : Go to page 1 and open the changelog tab, that's everything you can do in-game. Whatever isn't listed is time you skip/do nothing. You're also playing an unofficial version of the game through some random whatever, no wonder the game will fuck up .............
Kay kay thank youuuu

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
And there is the salty one.

He has a point, tho. Joiplay works pretty well most of the times, but don't trust it completely.
If you can, play it on the OS it was intended.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Guys don't expect the game before the last week of the month. My estimate is 26th considering the speed of completion I saw until now. Also from what I'm told the sketches were only recently done for the Bioterrorist's scene. I was talking to him earlier and he showed me some of them. I'll also share some ideas about the game when I finish refining them, I'll appreciate your feedbacks since they will be on "forbidden side" of the rules set by Milda but Bio and I try to gather some support from the patrons to convince Milda to change his mind. I also want your thoughts about them. Once I manage to get them in proper shape, I'll post on both discord and here.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Guys don't expect the game before the last week of the month. My estimate is 26th considering the speed of completion I saw until now. Also from what I'm told the sketches were only recently done for the Bioterrorist's scene. I was talking to him earlier and he showed me some of them. I'll also share some ideas about the game when I finish refining them, I'll appreciate your feedbacks since they will be on "forbidden side" of the rules set by Milda but Bio and I try to gather some support from the patrons to convince Milda to change his mind. I also want your thoughts about them. Once I manage to get them in proper shape, I'll post on both discord and here.
Take your time and do what you have to do , we'll be here waiting .

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Okay. So far 2 branches and I'll post them seperately to make it easier on people to give reactions on stuff they like. I hope it won't be treated as spam by mods.

The branch that doesn't break the rules of Milda:

Herbalist
MC encounters an Herbalist while taking a stroll through the woods (location doesn't matter much, maybe a lake?), He asks for advice for delaying "premature ejaculation" he suffers since MC thinks it disappoints Daisy and Anna.
Herbalist makes a potion, demands milk in return. When MC delivers the milk, he asks if there's anything that can make women lactate. She offers a bag that contains injections of some mix. He uses the injector on Daisy and Daisy says "It burns" while tears start to show. After a while, milk starts dripping and MC gets his first taste.
Excess milk dripping down from nipples and from MC's mouth. Vaginal sex can be added when the relationship increases?

Mutual Patient Care
First Daisy will get sick, MC will take care of her, make her soup, buying medicine from herbalist. Then MC will catch it from Daisy and Daisy will in turn take care of him and be "grateful". Scene: Daisy finds another milk inducer injection in his drawer, uses it on herself and lets MC lay on her, starts breastfeeding and giving him a handjob. Can be extended to vaginal sex. Anna hears them and takes a peek, first slightly shocked but admits she felt something was going on between them, after a while she starts to enjoy it.

MC and Anna team up on Daisy
Anna confronts MC about the event, she tells him she doesn't know why but she finds it exciting and she wants a taste of her milk as well. MC proposes teaming up on her.
Scene: MC injects the milk inducer. While MC is fucking Daisy in missionary, he's feeding on the right nipple while Anna goes for the left. Next scene: MC tells Anna to get to her back and hold her arms when he takes out a giant dildo as he leads it to her pussy Daisy manages to partially free one of her hands and pushes it back a bit but MC quickly subdues her and pushes the dildo in.

Note: Whenever possible cum leaking to legs, feet and between fingers is the cherry on top, must have. It's good if we can see the female faces most of the time during sex since it gives it more emotion and not seeing face dulls the scene imo.

Reactions: rum1337 and juanjc

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
This branch has been replaced by a new scenario idea, check it out:
New Goblin scenario (to replace the dark branch, it's related to the normal branch:
Note: Whenever possible cum leaking to legs, feet and between fingers is the cherry on top, must have. It's good if we can see the female faces most of the time during sex since it gives it more emotion and not seeing face dulls the scene imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: rum1337

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
I found the normal path way hotter and on tune with what the game already is and is pointing towards than the dark path. When I read the "good" and "bad" I thought it was more of the aligment the protagonist would take, being the good, the sort of naiveish request turns to something erotic while the dark path as the mc deciding to corrupt the girls...

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I found the normal path way hotter and on tune with what the game already is and is pointing towards than the dark path. When I read the "good" and "bad" I thought it was more of the aligment the protagonist would take, being the good, the sort of naiveish request turns to something erotic while the dark path as the mc deciding to corrupt the girls...
Yeah. The normal branch just fits the game as it's. I named the other branch the Dark path because it has forbidden content, Also I imagined a variation of breastfeed scene where MC using chloroform to first make her pass out and using a milking machine on her while MC enjoys rough blowjob and sex but it was found too hardcore even by Bioterrorist so I decided to slash it. There was also an NTR idea with the character who sits next to MC but I skipped that as well. Maybe the dark path can be included as a seperate Halloween content or something. Honestly NTR isn't that important for me, goblin scenes just hit the right buttons tho.

Last edited:

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
I also do prefer the more wholesome route. I can't really explain it but the dark path feels like it contradicts the feeling of the game up until now.

But I'm scum on a pirate site so don't take me too seriously, you guys are paying and you should decide

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes