DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I also do prefer the more wholesome route. I can't really explain it but the dark path feels like it contradicts the feeling of the game up until now.

But I'm scum on a pirate site so don't take me too seriously, you guys are paying and you should decide
Nah. I care about your opinions, too. ;) Don't sweat not supporting if you don't have the means. It's early to comment on it but it seems your opinions are aligned with supporters on discord as well, although I'm not sure the majority actually follows the channels and I didn't want to use the mention and bother anyone so.. There's only some love for the normal branch which is better than nothing since it was really the first stuff I came up with and it'll be more than enough to make me happy, lol.

Edit: Okay, I figured out the problem here and some good news for the dark branch, even tho we have the idea that it'll be a "rainbows and butterflies" type of game, Milda has some older comments about MC using blackmail and hypnosis although not sure if it'll be used aganist Daisy or Anna but it seems very likely. MC could be innocent now but he'll go corrupt as time moves on so there could be a point where the transition to the Dark path won't feel this out of place. He also already confirmed there'll be magic in the game. I'll change the context of the dark branch from ground up but the main issue here will be the NTR part, I'll remove the gangbang part of goblins. I already have an idea now and I think it'll be much better.

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tkompuras

rum1337

Mar 13, 2020
Dark path for MC which needs support of the community to have a chance, obviously I'll recommend it to be "optional" for those who doesn't like it:

Goblin encounter of Daisy
Daisy just encounters 2 goblins while picking some berries in the woods, as she sees them running towards her, she freezes and falls on her butt, one of the goblins goes for her boobs while one pulls her hair from front and chokes her with his giant cock, another goblin taking turns from pussy and ass. (Intensity of the scene can be changed, it can be sucking and grabbing only instead of penetration) Daisy plays "dead", goblins run off to quickly tell their chief who's nearby about Daisy, shortly after, they say "why don't we carry her there", they turn back and see Daisy running.

After a bit of chasing, when they see they're losing her, Goblins blame each other and start fighting losing the chance to catch up to her for good. A third goblin comes out and sees her from afar towards the end, decides not to give chase but listens to the other two later.
Daisy: * shock and sadness replaces adrenaline, tears showing up* Rumors were true. *crying* I'll stay away from the woods, at least I made it out alive and it was just a one time thing. (it's not)

Needing the goblin's cure
Guided by the herbalist, MC meets a goblin in the woods, the goblin offers him a cure for Anna who's poisoned by grabbing a deadly frog at the time but demands for him to lure a woman into the woods. He has two options either just tell Daisy the truth or deceive her into the woods to "gather required herbs to heal Anna".
Goblins already heard about the reputation of Daisy and even tho the goblin (The third goblin who saw her escaping) didn't know it before, he's happy to see the woman MC brings is her.
For the posing, Goblin faces Daisy asks MC to grab her arms to lift her up while the goblin lifts her legs and start fucking her while sucking the tits, also grabbing a handful of her hair and starts pull. Optional Gangbang: After the end of scene, the goblin gathers the whole clan.

Herbalist shows up towards the end and it becomes obvious that she's a corrupt pervert and she had a pact with goblins, she also tells them there's a way to make it better with milk inducer injections, they pay her in gold. She tells them it's better to let her go since if they break her, it'ld be a waste of a great body. She also makes her drink a potion that boosts "happiness" for a while to combat her mental stability.

They demand to have their way with her again the next day, handing out shackles and the black collar and for MC to get her "naked and in shackles", "ready for the action". MC makes her walk into the woods while holding the black collar.
Result: Daisy could be convinced that this was the only way to save Anna and might forgive him, if he decided to deceive her. Still a major blow to the relationship, but she admits to herself she started to enjoy the sex with goblins towards the end and she's more eager to fulfill rougher sexual requests from MC, since now she had the "worst" that can happen.
Optional continuation: Daisy might start visiting the goblins in secret at a dedicated time, MC might peek and/or join the scene. Goblins would start to fell for her and start giving her gifts (like gold bracelets) and dresses they stole from their raids (example: a red belly dancing dress with gold coins).

Note: Whenever possible cum leaking to legs, feet and between fingers is the cherry on top, must have. It's good if we can see the female faces most of the time during sex since it gives it more emotion and not seeing face dulls the scene imo.
everything that you wrote will be in update 1.5 ??? and when the update comes out

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
everything that you wrote will be in update 1.5 ??? and when the update comes out
I wish buddy.. :ROFLMAO: They're just my suggestions I came up with, we're trying to see what's the common response from the community on them and gather some support among supporters. So far the first branch seems to have the potential to make it to the later updates but it's all up to Milda ofc.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
In the moment that incest is the focus of the game, it's dumb to say to keep things "innocent"
But if the "dark" stuff gets into the game, I'd like for it to be optional. Definitely not a fan of rape-y stuff.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
In the moment that incest is the focus of the game, it's dumb to say to keep things "innocent"
But if the "dark" stuff gets into the game, I'd like for it to be optional. Definitely not a fan of rape-y stuff.
Good point. I kinda get where its' coming from tho, MC "looks" innocent even tho he's actually a real pervert. I already decided to dial down with the goblins, I have a different idea about how it'll proceed and It won't be rapey this time, I still want to keep the making her walk naked with collar and shackles thing tho, I'll keep it as a "fantasy roleplay" . :whistle: The idea I have now is much better and will fit better and probably will require much less work. I'll think on it will share here again.

Reactions: redsling

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
When you look at those two branches next to each other, the dark one is definitely eyebrow raising. Like, are these even from the same game, you know? It seemed like this game would take place in a faux real-world setting, but here's some goblins. I don't dislike it at all, it's just a turn I didn't see coming from when I first saw this project pop-up.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
When you look at those two branches next to each other, the dark one is definitely eyebrow raising. Like, are these even from the same game, you know? It seemed like this game would take place in a faux real-world setting, but here's some goblins. I don't dislike it at all, it's just a turn I didn't see coming from when I first saw this project pop-up.
Yeah, it feels out of sync but unlike the first branch it wasn't intended for the current state of the game, it's misleading I think because the herbalist takes part in both of the branches so it seems like it was all done in the same week. The encounter also needs a better story, the start sounded lame which might have blocked the following events appeal.

As for the game itself, it will proceed much faster than its' counterparts as you'll see with the upcoming build. ;) Most people will be suprised. There might be a time where it'll feel more fitting so right now it's reserved for the future, I'll work on it when the time comes. I have a different plan now but you'll see when it's ready. Although it won't be "dark" anymore, still breaks one of the rules so I'll still need support but it'll be much easier for people to accept than the dark path. It's not everyone's cup of tea and I kind of gone completely fantasy. It would probably be good for a dream sequence but I don't really like dreams, even tho content is there the context of it being a "dream" ruins it for me.

Last edited:

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
New Goblin scenario (to replace the dark branch, it's related to the normal branch:
Anna poisoned:
Anna finds and eats a rare fruit in the woods, she gets poisoned at home, MC consults herbalist, She gives him a recipe and tells him that he needs to go to a dangerous place goes by the name of "The River of Death", MC is kidnapped by goblins while gathering necessary herbs to cure Anna.
Daisy will ask the herbalist since he didn't return, She'll head for the river. She will follow some goblins and find where they're keeping him, they will both be captured when she tries to rescue MC.
An outcast goblin takes notice of this. He sets them free by taking advantage of the dusk because he's spiteful of the chief who tries hard to keep him away from the tribe, he's confident thinking he might not get caught anyways because of the darkness.
Still some goblins manage to spot them and give chase but they can't catch up.
Daisy and MC thank him, the goblin is worried and says "Even tho I was an outcast some goblins helped me out but now, I have nowhere to go and if hunters or other goblins find me, I'll be killed". They cure Anna following the recipe from the herbalist.
Daisy lets the goblin sleep in the barn. He explains high sexual drive in goblins and asks Daisy for help with his needs from time to time, She agrees to help him at night (in addition they could use the locked room in the barn in the morning/at noon). He and MC will start to become friends quickly, Anna wakes up next morning is a bit scared when she sees the goblin but grateful when she learns what he did.
Later MC will catch on what's happening with Daisy and him but when he confronts the goblin, he says Daisy is just the perfect woman and he didn't intend to harm them at all, MC understands since he has the same sexual drive towards Daisy. Potential gangbang route in the future. For scenes I'm thinking groping and slapping in barn and in the kitchen and getting involved in the milk injection fetish after MC learns about their relationship(so scene can be reused). I'll add more to this.

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
New Goblin scenario (to replace the dark branch, it's related to the normal branch:
Anna poisoned:
Anna finds and eats a rare fruit in the woods, she gets poisoned at home, MC consults herbalist, She gives him a recipe and tells him that he needs to go to a dangerous place goes by the name of "The River of Death", MC is kidnapped by goblins while gathering necessary herbs to cure Anna.
Daisy will ask the herbalist since he didn't return, She'll head for the river. She will follow some goblins and find where they're keeping him, they will both be captured when she tries to rescue MC.
An outcast goblin takes notice of this. He sets them free by taking advantage of the dusk because he's spiteful of the chief who tries hard to keep him away from the tribe, he's confident thinking he might not get caught anyways because of the darkness.
Daisy and MC thank him, the goblin is worried and says "Even tho I was an outcast some goblins helped me out but now, I have nowhere to go and if hunters or other goblins find me, I'll be killed". They cure Anna following the recipe from the herbalist.
Daisy lets the goblin sleep in the barn. He explains high sexual drive in goblins and asks Daisy for help with his needs from time to time, She agrees to help him at night (in addition they could use the locked room in the barn in the morning/at noon). He and MC will start to become friends quickly, Anna wakes up next morning is a bit scared when she sees the goblin but grateful when she learns what he did.
Later MC will catch on what's happening with Daisy and him but when he confronts the goblin, he says Daisy is just the perfect woman and he didn't intend to harm them at all, MC understands since he has the same sexual drive towards Daisy. Potential gangbang route in the future. For scenes I'm thinking groping and slapping in barn and in the kitchen and getting involved in the milk injection fetish after MC learns about their relationship(so scene can be reused). I'll add more to this.
Perfection! Lol I like this development and full aboard with this suggestion! may the odds be in your favor getting the community support for this one!

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Anna poisoned:
Mate i'm so confused. This game is NOT about goblins and shit, it's a realistic universe not some cheap fantasy. Kind of a My Secret Summer vacation type of game.
This doesn't go at all with the mood of the game imo. And I really hope it won't take that path. If that's the type of game you want, I strongly suggest you do your own game cause I just don't see it happening. Totally annihilate suspension of disbelief.
Another thing is Milda might take suggestions but I doubt he takes full fleshed story arcs so you might want to slow down on your little fanfics cause you're bound to be disappointed. Being a patron doesn't mean you suddenly get creatives rights on the game.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but I'm truly baffled by all your posts so far. Since you've been posting here I feel I'm in the thread of a different game.

Last edited:

GreenAngel333

Mar 10, 2018
here's my save file if you wanna see it, just start from the 3rd point onward. remeber to pick up all the clothes including the wrong one
you have to include your global save file too, you cant just run save point without game recognising its progress.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Mate i'm so confused. This game is NOT about goblins and shit, it's a realistic universe not some cheap fantasy. Kind of a My Secret Summer vacation type of game.
This doesn't go at all with the mood of the game imo. And I really hope it won't take that path. If that's the type of game you want, I strongly suggest you do your own game cause I just don't see it happening. Totally annihilate suspension of disbelief.
Another thing is Minto might take suggestions but I doubt he takes full fleshed story arcs so you might want to slow down on your little fanfics cause you're bound to be disappointed. Being a patron doesn't mean you suddenly get creatives rights on the game.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but I'm truly baffled by all your posts so far. Since you've been posting here I feel I'm in the thread of a different game.
You have no idea what you're talking about buddy :) First of all THERE WILL BE MAGIC and probably MAGICAL CREATURES as it's confirmed by Milda, not "Minto", damn you can't even spell his name right and you're coming here lecturing me about what the game is supposed to be by not having the slightest bit of idea what has been planned for the game. What the fuck are you on about, being a patron doesn't give me "creatives rights" whatever the fuck that means? They're suggestions and there's a freaking suggestions channel in the discord, It's up to the community and Milda, not some random shithead like you, piss off.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Perfection! Lol I like this development and full aboard with this suggestion! may the odds be in your favor getting the community support for this one!
I'm glad you liked it, It's much better than the previous branch and it might actually have a shot at this. For the first try for the idea and context, I think it's not bad at all, especially considering it didn't take too much of my time. I'll think on some scenes that will be unique to make it extra special since I didn't think too hard on the scenes as you can see.

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
You have no idea what you're talking about buddy :) First of all THERE WILL BE MAGIC and probably MAGICAL CREATURES as it's confirmed by Milda, not "Minto", damn you can't even spell his name right and you're coming here lecturing me about what the game is supposed to be by not having the slightest bit of idea what has been planned for the game. What the fuck are you on about, being a patron doesn't give me "creatives rights" whatever the fuck that means? They're suggestions and there's a freaking suggestions channel in the discord, It's up to the community and Milda, not some random shithead like you, piss off.
You should eat a snickers bro. See I didn't resort to insults so you might want to calm the f*ck down.
I'm really surprised to hear about magic cause the game certainly didn't gave me any of these vibes, but we shall see. I still stand on my points tho : suggestions doesn't mean patrons will get to write full body arcs. At least, as a patron of some games myself, that's not what I want to see. That the best recipe for disaster, and I believe for good or worse creative decisions should be left to an author. You don't want rabid fans to waste the potential of some games cause they want to insert their fanfics so bad. Reread your posts. You have ideas, which is good, and you're writing your stuff, but it's not a suggestion anymore when it goes that far in details. And you're bound to be disappointed if they're scrapped or used but not in the way you wanted them to be. So my advice : take a step back, breath a little, and let things happen.

I corrected the name in my post, as I called him "Minto" on top of my head. I'm sorry I didn't remember his name exactly, I should have double-check. I'll kindly ask you again to not resort to insult.

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
t anyways, maybe it can be implemented when we're bored of the vanilla content to spice things up. I'll still think about ways to make it feel more.. f
Anna poisoned:
Don't really like NTR, however that seriously depends on how the goblin looks and acts. I mostly won't like it if the goblin is the first to go all the way with Daisy. If the MC and daisy already have a sexual relationship and the MC and Goblin are good friends, I wouldn't really consider it NTR as long as the MC is aware of it. How about the goblin talks to the MC about his sex drive and the MC convinces Daisy to help him?

Reactions: hagen1

anaska

May 8, 2019
Nah. I care about your opinions, too. ;) Don't sweat not supporting if you don't have the means. It's early to comment on it but it seems your opinions are aligned with supporters on discord as well, although I'm not sure the majority actually follows the channels and I didn't want to use the mention and bother anyone so.. There's only some love for the normal branch which is better than nothing since it was really the first stuff I came up with and it'll be more than enough to make me happy, lol.

Edit: Okay, I figured out the problem here and some good news for the dark branch, even tho we have the idea that it'll be a "rainbows and butterflies" type of game, Milda has some older comments about MC using blackmail and hypnosis although not sure if it'll be used aganist Daisy or Anna but it seems very likely. MC could be innocent now but he'll go corrupt as time moves on so there could be a point where the transition to the Dark path won't feel this out of place. He also already confirmed there'll be magic in the game. I'll change the context of the dark branch from ground up but the main issue here will be the NTR part, I'll remove the gangbang part of goblins. I already have an idea now and I think it'll be much better.

Thanks for the feedback!
Okay but what about gay shota? Or pegging? Or at the very least a solo jerk off scene

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Don't really like NTR, however that seriously depends on how the goblin looks and acts. I mostly won't like it if the goblin is the first to go all the way with Daisy. If the MC and daisy already have a sexual relationship and the MC and Goblin are good friends, I wouldn't really consider it NTR as long as the MC is aware of it. How about the goblin talks to the MC about his sex drive and the MC convinces Daisy to help him?
MC will certainly will be the first to go all the way with Daisy. NTR with ugly bastards and shit gives me PNC and I don't like it as well. I think with it's happening the way I described shouldn't bother people who's sensitive to NTR much. We can also give the option to start that quest to the player by making him finding the fruit and giving it to Anna but I don't know if that'ld complicate the coding.
It might also work if MC convinces Daisy to help him. It'ld be nice to hear from people which one they think will be more exciting but community activity is so far is too low. Feels like most people just wants to see the scenes and the context don't matter to most. :p I'll discuss with people who care tho.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes