lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I don't get all the goblin and magic stuff either. Are we really talking about the same game? That's like NOTHING we've seen so far from the current version. Do we have proof that the developer is taking that direction? And if he does, why would he release such a misleading version of the game first?

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Really? so people are talking bull then? :)
I hope so xD

I've read DigitalFire's comments again because that's where most of those ideas come from, and it's a bit hard to distinguish between his proposals for the game and what Milda confirmed. So far I think it's the following:

Hypnosis, blackmail and magic allegedly confirmed by Milda (if DigitalFire is to be believed)

Everything else (goblins, NTR, milking humans, herbalist) is DigitalFire's fanfic

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I've read DigitalFire's comments again because that's where most of those ideas come from, and it's a bit hard to distinguish between his proposals for the game and what Milda confirmed. So far I think it's the following:

Hypnosis, blackmail and magic allegedly confirmed by Milda (if DigitalFire is to be believed)

Everything else (goblins, NTR, milking humans, herbalist) is DigitalFire's fanfic
Oh okay, I misunderstood then ^^ Thanks for your answer
I do sincerely hope they don't put this in the game. I feel like there area too many NTR games already :(

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
You have no idea what you're talking about buddy :) First of all THERE WILL BE MAGIC and probably MAGICAL CREATURES as it's confirmed by Milda, not "Minto", damn you can't even spell his name right and you're coming here lecturing me about what the game is supposed to be by not having the slightest bit of idea what has been planned for the game. What the fuck are you on about, being a patron doesn't give me "creatives rights" whatever the fuck that means? They're suggestions and there's a freaking suggestions channel in the discord, It's up to the community and Milda, not some random shithead like you, piss off.
Feel free to talk about the game, but taking runs at each other is not cool, AND may result in further sanctions!

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Feel free to talk about the game, but taking runs at each other is not cool, AND may result in further sanctions!
That was my whole intention until some people started acting like "you can't do that here" like they own the place. I could have shown more restraint. Sorry to bother you guys. Appreciated.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
If magical creatures are a thing, I much rather have sex with it than have it fuck Daisy
Jet, you're in discord bro.. He said "Yes" to "Will there be any fantasy elements in the game? Magic or Succubus?", repeated that there'll be fantasy elements like a dozen times to monstergirl requests. We could safely expect magical creatures for that matter, most likely later in development, tho. But yeah, the goblin part not making it doesn't bother me at all, If a good portion of First 3 makes it to the game, I'll be through the roof. Also it'll go down as you prefer.

Reactions: Xhin

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Jet, you're in discord bro.. He said "Yes" to "Will there be any fantasy elements in the game? Magic or Succubus?", repeated that there'll be fantasy elements like a dozen times to monstergirl requests. We could safely expect magical creatures for that matter, most likely later in development, tho. But yeah, the goblin part not making it doesn't bother me at all, If a good portion of First 3 makes it to the game, I'll be through the roof. Also it'll go down as you prefer.
Thought he said that there wasn't gonna be any monstergirls? I'll look again, and funny enough, i was warming up to the goblin idea too lol

Reactions: DigitalFire

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
And also I like to post on both discord and here to see other people opinions on the game since this is where i first found the game.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Thought he said that there wasn't gonna be any monstergirls? I'll look again, and funny enough, i was warming up to the goblin idea too lol
Nah. Milda won't budge. He has a strict idea of the game. Even tho, It wouldn't feel like regular NTRs out there if executed well, it's still a no-no, probably even if it had significant support. He's the boss so..

And also I like to post on both discord and here to see other people opinions on the game since this is where i first found the game.
That was my intention, if you had seen what happened here, you'ld change your mind buddy. :ROFLMAO: It becomes a tough job.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I'm waiting for the next updates to see how it goes with these magic things. If I had to guess it would be a bit like in Secret summer vacation with the ghost, in that it's some things that has to do with local folklore. Maybe a fairy or something ?
After all, other "realistic" games have done so (summertime saga, dandyboy, etc).
Wait and see I guess. I wonder what nationality Milda is ? Does anyone knows ? It would help with guessing what kind of folklore he wants to use (shintoïsme, old fairy tales ? Etc).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CaTa-SF
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes