Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Alright, I think I'm very into the game, but I have a question. I think it's very obvious Daisy is meant to be the actual aunt of the MC, not some "mom's friend". Is there a patch or something to fix this? I understand the developer having problems with this back in patreon, but now that he moved to SubscribeStar shouldn't it go back to be as it was? Or it was always planned to be no incest?
"Mom's friend" is the patreon-friendly version of aunt. Now that the artist is on subscribestar we might see either a patch or just straight up "Aunt".

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
"Mom's friend" is the patreon-friendly version of aunt. Now that the artist is on subscribestar we might see either a patch or just straight up "Aunt".
Well, that's another thing, is she supposed to be the aunt aunt from the beginning or is the whole "aunt/mom's friend" just a replacement for mom? Because Daisy can easily fill for mom and her daughter as sister.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
If that's how the developer envisioned it from the beginning and not a product of Patreon guidelines, then I have nothing to object, I don't particularly mind either way. Even if it's a single line, the whole "mom's friend" is jarring, though, and I hope it gets removed in the next update, seeing the circumstances.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
So guys, I have an issue. This has been going around in my head for a while since an user talked about this. I mean the changes on the busts of the characters, mainly, Anna and the MC. So, I caught both bust, nude and dressed from the lastest and the previous version of Anna. I don't remember when the dev moved from Patreon to SuscribeStar, so I ain't sure if this changes has something to do with Patreon policies or not. Whatever, the changes are minumum, I didn't notice till I read the post in here, but I think these changes, make a very big difference. What I think is that new bust are not so bad, is still hotty and I love it. But, the previous bust is even better and hotter, because of the proportions and the way the dev shows Anna's atributtes, which he probably changed because of Patreon(Damn, Patreon). Also, Anna is a bit taller in the previous version than the most recent one. Is not big deal. The other changes are in the breast, which is a bit, but just a bit smaller than the previous version, and the belly, which it was one of the most atractive details on the first design. I think that this can ve solve by replacing some files from older versions to the new, by changing some names I think, I didn't try that yet, but I will, and problem solved.
On the other hand, on the point of view of an artist, this change probably was because a decision of the artist for his own reasons, or probably because of Patreon's policies(Damn again Patreon, you screw every good thing in the world, lucky us that exist other ways to sell your game)
I don't think this minimun changes could be reflected on the scenes of Anna, I checked both versions bathroom scene, and is still the same, no changes at all.
So, supporters, if there's any here, you could comment on Suscribestar to MildaSento to put the things the way it was before, in case you want it, since you have the power to make it happen. I wish I could do it by myself, but Covid-19 took away all of my money u.u Anna.png

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
so I ain't sure if this changes has something to do with Patreon policies or not
I don't think so. I wish the dev could reply himself, but it seems like an aesthetic choice. I personally like the first one because it's more anatomically correct, but I can see that most people would find the second one more appealing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then again, I also liked the "censored" patreon version where all characters' nipples and camel toes weren't obvious in their clothing, because that's now how clothing works unless you are wearing spandex or something like that, BUT I do understand is, again, an aesthetic choice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
So guys, I have an issue. This has been going around in my head for a while since an user talked about this. I mean the changes on the busts of the characters, mainly, Anna and the MC. So, I caught both bust, nude and dressed from the lastest and the previous version of Anna. I don't remember when the dev moved from Patreon to SuscribeStar, so I ain't sure if this changes has something to do with Patreon policies or not. Whatever, the changes are minumum, I didn't notice till I read the post in here, but I think these changes, make a very big difference. What I think is that new bust are not so bad, is still hotty and I love it. But, the previous bust is even better and hotter, because of the proportions and the way the dev shows Anna's atributtes, which he probably changed because of Patreon(Damn, Patreon). Also, Anna is a bit taller in the previous version than the most recent one. Is not big deal. The other changes are in the breast, which is a bit, but just a bit smaller than the previous version, and the belly, which it was one of the most atractive details on the first design. I think that this can ve solve by replacing some files from older versions to the new, by changing some names I think, I didn't try that yet, but I will, and problem solved.
On the other hand, on the point of view of an artist, this change probably was because a decision of the artist for his own reasons, or probably because of Patreon's policies(Damn again Patreon, you screw every good thing in the world, lucky us that exist other ways to sell your game)
I don't think this minimun changes could be reflected on the scenes of Anna, I checked both versions bathroom scene, and is still the same, no changes at all.
So, supporters, if there's any here, you could comment on Suscribestar to MildaSento to put the things the way it was before, in case you want it, since you have the power to make it happen. I wish I could do it by myself, but Covid-19 took away all of my money u.u View attachment 696672
Wait, I'm sorry but I'm kinda confused. Which is which ? Is the left one the new version or the old one ?

kiryuki

Oct 24, 2017
Wait, I'm sorry but I'm kinda confused. Which is which ? Is the left one the new version or the old one ?
i think the left one is the newer one since he talks about her height also which is higher on the newer version. i liked the way those boobs are currently because two boobs facing on the same way are kinda clunky and not realistic. also the belly curve on the bottom are so noice.

Reactions: AmazonessKing

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
i think the left one is the newer one since he talks about her height also which is higher on the newer version. i liked the way those boobs are currently because two boobs facing on the same way are kinda clunky and not realistic. also the belly curve on the bottom are so noice.
Ok thanks. Well, I liked her a bit shorter, and I think the gap between boobs is a bit too big on the new one, I think it'd be nice to have some kind of compromise of the two version (not facing same way AND smaller gap between boobs). The tummy looks nice in both so I don't mind.
I'm looking forward to next update to see if there's gonna be any major changes due to the change from patreon to subscribestar. It's one of the most promising games around here imo.

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Ok thanks. Well, I liked her a bit shorter, and I think the gap between boobs is a bit too big on the new one, I think it'd be nice to have some kind of compromise of the two version (not facing same way AND smaller gap between boobs). The tummy looks nice in both so I don't mind.
I'm looking forward to next update to see if there's gonna be any major changes due to the change from patreon to subscribestar. It's one of the most promising games around here imo.
Yes the gap is too big, I do prefer it, cause it's slighty more realistic. However, breasts are not that far apart when standing. Not that it's really important as long as it looks good xD

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yes the gap is too big, I do prefer it, cause it's slighty more realistic. However, breasts are not that far apart when standing. Not that it's really important as long as it looks good xD
Never mind he said "she is taller in the previous one" so the new one is the not realistic one xD

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Ou, sorry, I didn't notice that issue, I wrote above both the versión where they belong, the one ok the left Is the older, and the other Is the newer

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Ok so I can definitly say I prefer the new one then. I think maybe boobs could face each other less, but I prefer that gap, I like her better when shorter, and her looks are more balanced I think.
Can't wait !

Last edited:

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Sorry for that, I didn't notice. I fixed already, check again the image

I ain't sure about the anatomic, because it looks right in both, and actually, it looks like if the perspective change enough to justify the direction of the boob, I'll check it out later by making a draw and looking for some references.
Anyway, I think that the changes are so minimum that it won't affect the scenes on the game, and it probably can be fixed by replacing some files and rename them. Like I said, is not big deal.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
So, supporters, if there's any here, you could comment on Suscribestar to MildaSento to put the things the way it was before, in case you want it, since you have the power to make it happen. I wish I could do it by myself, but Covid-19 took away all of my money u.u View attachment 697275
That user was me. Also the changes are unrelated to the patreon, he might have used some of the features from the models he prepared for patreon later at his own discretion. I think that line on the belly was unnecessary but the breasts in the first one are better. I noticed the change but I didn't bother to bring it up. I don't want to be "that guy" who keeps nagging Milda, lol.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
That user was me. Also the changes are unrelated to the patreon, he might have used some of the features from the models he prepared for patreon later at his own discretion. I think that line on the belly was unnecessary but the breasts in the first one are better. I noticed the change but I didn't bother to bring it up. I don't want to be "that guy" who keeps nagging Milda, lol.
Me neither, I don't have any intention to bother the DEV with this. If he change it, great, if he not, it doesn't matter. I hope we have the update soon

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes