Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Have you tried reading the changelog and/or play the game ? There's barely 4 scenes spread accross an entire week, 80%+ of that week is spent skipping time to reach a specific time/day combo.

Walkthrough would be like 5 lines and the save would be merely a week late into the game

Reactions: Nocro32510

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
So, there isn't a guide or a walkthrough yet? What about a complete save?
A walkthrough of this game is useless. The game till the moment is very easy and intuitive. Read the changelog, and you'll find what you need to see all the scenes which are only a few. Besides, a save file is useless too, since there is no gallery, only relationship points, which is very easy to increase.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
So, I checked an hours ago, and I took some files from oldest versions, I rename them, and replace the files from the most recent update, and it works. I replaced the newest Anna's bust files for the old bust. Just for those that are interested

Mar 20, 2020
I agree with those who say that the version where the breasts face in different directions looks better but that the gap between them is too wide. Here's my craptastic Photoshop edit to lessen the gap a bit (right version) View attachment 698165
yea the third one is much better. i think to any artists even for me it's hard to draw boobs. i have to most of the time have to use references and sketches to draw how boobs would look like on different position even if it's for aesthetic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flying.Whale

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I agree with those who say that the version where the breasts face in different directions looks better but that the gap between them is too wide. Here's my craptastic Photoshop edit to lessen the gap a bit (right version) View attachment 698165
Exactly what i meant ! I would probably make that gap a tiny bit smaller still, but it does look heaps better that way.

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
to be honest, i think the one with the wider gap may have worked "better" if:
-her breasts were either just a bit smaller or not there at all (flat)
-she was looking at you straight (her front body i mean)
but anyways, your edit looks good.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Read the changelog, that's everything you can do (aka skip 90%+ of the time to land on a specific hour/day combo)

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes