Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Hey does anyone know how far the developer is planning to take the "bestiality" tag? is it going to remain soft, like milk drinking like we have now? Or going all the way? Quite curious :)

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
If all you have is "guesses", don't go all "know-it-all" on a supporter who actually have access to the info that you don't. Anyone who needs to state "I'm not trying to be an ass" is aware there's something wrong with their attitude. I don't care about the negative feedbacks, it's clearly not everyone's cup of tea. Going at it like "This ain't a game about goblins and fantasy shit" without knowing a damn thing about Milda's plans was the problem here. I didn't mind the people who didn't like the idea, if you go take a look you'll see my response to that kind of replies. And telling me what I should do or not when making suggestions, Milda wants context for the scenes but you're probably thinking "Oh, you should just say that you like missionary and be done with it", First 3 was just spot on, dark branch might have been too long but Milda will modify the stuff he wants to use as he sees fit, it's better to give him the whole idea and let him tailor it for his game. You'll probably never acknowledge your mistakes anyways so..
It's not that people don't like your ideas, the problem is that you came pretty much out of nowhere with your talk about fantasy elements, goblins and scenarios, when the public version of the game doesn't look like it at all. You have to consider that most of us are not in contact with Milda, nor are we on the discord. And from your original post it was very hard to decipher if these 'branches' were official, semi-official or really just your idea, so people assumed that they either missed some updated version or that you were making stuff up. In fact I still don't have a clear picture what exactly is confirmed and what's your idea and what's Milda's idea. The fact that you don't provide any evidence and throw around insults doesn't improve the situation either, and in the end everyone is confused and angry.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
It's not that people don't like your ideas, the problem is that you came pretty much out of nowhere with your talk about fantasy elements, goblins and scenarios, when the public version of the game doesn't look like it at all. You have to consider that most of us are not in contact with Milda, nor are we on the discord. And from your original post it was very hard to decipher if these 'branches' were official, semi-official or really just your idea, so people assumed that they either missed some updated version or that you were making stuff up. In fact I still don't have a clear picture what exactly is confirmed and what's your idea and what's Milda's idea. The fact that you don't provide any evidence and throw around insults doesn't improve the situation either, and in the end everyone is confused and angry.
I can confirm there will be no NTR (YES <3), Apparently Milda is not into that ;)

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Alright, I think I'm very into the game, but I have a question. I think it's very obvious Daisy is meant to be the actual aunt of the MC, not some "mom's friend". Is there a patch or something to fix this? I understand the developer having problems with this back in patreon, but now that he moved to SubscribeStar shouldn't it go back to be as it was? Or it was always planned to be no incest?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Alright, I think I'm very into the game, but I have a question. I think it's very obvious Daisy is meant to be the actual aunt of the MC, not some "mom's friend". Is there a patch or something to fix this? I understand the developer having problems with this back in patreon, but now that he moved to SubscribeStar shouldn't it go back to be as it was? Or it was always planned to be no incest?
It has the incest tag, and I'm also pretty sure it's meant to be incest ;)
Maybe someone else can confirm.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
You love to see it.
Cant wait to see this game being in the same level of Town of Passion.
Yeah, I remember how small town of passion started. Can't wait for that. My only advice for the /dev/ is to add more interactive items, at least for flavor test or time passing, like for example the broom right outside home.

D

Deleted member 1835181

Yeah, I remember how small town of passion started. Can't wait for that. My only advice for the /dev/ is to add more interactive items, at least for flavor test or time passing, like for example the broom right outside home.
There will be a phone that you can use to skip time in either this upcoming version or the one after

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes