Fecajop

May 14, 2020
how do you get the scenes where daisy is wearing her nightgown to dinner, when daisy is undressing, and when you're sucking on daisy's tits when sleeping?
Well for all the three scenes you mentioned you need to have 30+ friendship point with daisy
For the first scene i do belive you mean daisy wearing her apron well first you need to wait untill friday when its laundry day and ask daisy in daisy's barn to help her to do the laundry then you need to collect all the dirty cloths for your room,anna's room and finally in daisy's room but after collecting the dirty cloths in the daisy's room you will be able to find cloths placed on the bed pick up the cloths placed on the bed and put all of them in the laundry basket if you did everything correctly at 11 am in the kitchen you will find daisy in her apron now you can also get a slap option too and at 12 pm you can find her at the table in her nightgown
Now for the 2nd scene i don't think there is a scene like that
okay moving on to scene three well for this scene you have to go to school after the first 2 day at school you will have a event marker during dinner choose to chat and after that at 21 pm go to daisy room and ask her to sleep together and you will be give two choices pick the 2nd one.
That's it . i have attached the photo to make this a bit more clear. hope this helps

Reactions: mdk2100 and CaTa-SF

talalalal

Feb 15, 2020
I have a problem with the chore quest about the milking the cows and give hand with Anna. I keep milking the cows and tried many times but it seem not completed even with changing and active the quest.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Welcome to "the game has only 3 updates". Most of the things can't be completed and you'll have to wait months for stuff.

Can you wank yourself with her hand while she sleeps ? If yes, you're done.

Check the changelog if you're still in doubt

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
I have a problem with the chore quest about the milking the cows and give hand with Anna. I keep milking the cows and tried many times but it seem not completed even with changing and active the quest.
it was mentioned by others that the quest was likely a repeatable one, not intended to be finished but instead made to provide the player with another source of relationship points with Anna.

noeleo

Dec 30, 2017
I played this game yesterday, and I have to say this game is quite promising. Now then, where do I report bugs I found in the game?

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
First time commenting here. Congrats on your work man (or woman :p),it's a high quality game, most games don't have animated scenes and when they do they're generally bad. Not your's though, smooth animated scenes and very very beautifull art. I'm loving it. I already played through the entire game and I wanted to know if subscribers get an early acess to release (for example, the game is at v0.1.4.1 now, but subscribers could be playing v0.1.5). If they do i'll surelly subscribe to you (and it will be my first subscription). Keep on the hard work(y)
^ Most games behind a paywall (Patreon or otherwise) are generally perceived as pure trash and/or greedy scamlords. None of that passed through here, so we can guess the dev doesn't let you play early if you pay more
The people who goes at it like "but what's in it for me?" usually all talk, nothing else. Why would anyone want an earlier version? To be a bugtester? Even the opposite makes more sense to me. Take a stroll on patreon and visit the popular adult game creators, stupid devs who put their projects behind a paywall earn much lower and almost all of their dear projects are available for free here in a day or two, doesn't make a freaking difference.

The Art for this is really good but i feel like the devs subscribe star just isn't generating enough money for them to pump out updates
Then you feel wrong. It hasn't even been 3 months since the first build and the support Milda's getting currently is spot on considering the amount of content. Summertime Saga is earning 70 k+/month atm and it didn't happen overnight, I was there, he had minimal support until the people were convinced he's here to stay and actually put some work in the game to improve it. No matter how good your game is you need convince people with your performance and dedication, takes time to build trust. I bit the bullet and started to support the project but that's only because this game is hitting all the right buttons I have and it switched from patreon to SS.

Considering the only reason why Milda didn't change the game to suit the demands of patreon is because they were so outrageous in their demands, only then he switched. They didn't even accept this abomination;

Milda's message: So I guess this will be acceptable. MC looks like a playboy while Anna seems like a housewife.
later message: Subcribestar is only my option now. I don't want to adjust my game or work in fear. My game just started so this is a good chance. I hope things will go well. And I can do some kinky stuff too.
Thankfully, he showed some dedication to his project at last, otherwise it was going to be another case of "School of Lust" all over again and would have lost most of the potential support this project can get if he stayed on patreon, certainly wouldn't get mine.

8888888s

Jan 8, 2020
The people who goes at it like "but what's in it for me?" usually all talk, nothing else. Why would anyone want an earlier version? To be a bugtester? Even the opposite makes more sense to me. Take a stroll on patreon and visit the popular adult game creators, stupid devs who put their projects behind a paywall earn much lower and almost all of their dear projects are available for free here in a day or two, doesn't make a freaking difference.

Then you feel wrong. It hasn't even been 3 months since the first build and the support Milda's getting currently is spot on considering the amount of content. Summertime Saga is earning 70 k+/month atm and it didn't happen overnight, I was there, he had minimal support until the people were convinced he's here to stay and actually put some work in the game to improve it. No matter how good your game is you need convince people with your performance and dedication, takes time to build trust. I bit the bullet and started to support the project but that's only because this game is hitting all the right buttons I have and it switched from patreon to SS.

Considering the only reason why Milda didn't change the game to suit the demands of patreon is because they were so outrageous in their demands, only then he switched. They didn't even accept this abomination;

Milda's message: So I guess this will be acceptable. MC looks like a playboy while Anna seems like a housewife.
later message: Subcribestar is only my option now. I don't want to adjust my game or work in fear. My game just started so this is a good chance. I hope things will go well. And I can do some kinky stuff too.
Thankfully, he showed some dedication to his project at last, otherwise it was going to be another case of "School of Lust" all over again and would have lost most of the potential support this project can get if he stayed on patreon, certainly wouldn't get mine.
thanks for keeping up on this and im glad my feeling there was wrong. I look forward to this game getting bigger and better soon

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
They didn't even accept this abomination;
i wouldn't really call "Older" Anna an abomination, she looks quite nice. but that's just me lol.
also i'm glad to hear the dev decided to stick to his/her own vision and keep things as they are rather than bending over.

Reactions: AlexTorch
Mar 20, 2020
i played the game and so far it's good and i do love the art style. it's a good thing the dev left patreon. i wanted to start drawing and post my artwork on patreon and subcribestar but didn't have the courage to but it's people like the dev of this game is what encourage me to go for it so thanks for not bending the knee. keep doing what your doing.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
i wouldn't really call "Older" Anna an abomination, she looks quite nice. but that's just me lol.
also i'm glad to hear the dev decided to stick to his/her own vision and keep things as they are rather than bending over.
Put it side by side with the original and trust me it will look way uglier, a big downgrade in terms of appeal of the original Anna. I know it looks "OK" when you're not comparing. He didn't have to even bother to draw this tbh, we already told him patreon will shut his project on day 1. He still tried, that's disencouraging but at least he changed his mind. It could be the worst case for adult game industry if patreon was successful to force him to change it completely.

darthducacus

Jun 26, 2017
Put it side by side with the original and trust me it will look way uglier, a big downgrade in terms of appeal of the original Anna. I know it looks "OK" when you're not comparing. He didn't have to even bother to draw this tbh, we already told him patreon will shut his project on day 1. He still tried, that's disencouraging but at least he changed his mind. It could be the worst case for adult game industry if patreon was successful to force him to change it completely.
What did the original look like? Anyone have any screenshots from the old builds?

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
What did the original look like? Anyone have any screenshots from the old builds?
she hasn't changed at all as far as i can tell, that image posted by DigitalFire was made by the Dev to appease Patreon and their rules, but that didn't went well.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes