Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
I accidentally skipped the dialogue with Theo and now am unsure where I should meet the oil dealer. Does anyone know?

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
How do I get Morning shopping with Anna event? I need help T_T
1st you need to get Daisy to stage 10 (progress 11) and Anna to stage 8 (progress 9) where you help her with her homework for the 2nd time (the one where you need to buy pudding)

2nd simply go to sleep on your bed (not with daisy) on Saturday and Anna should wake you up to go to the clothes store. Sleeping on friday should also work, but for me it works when sleeping on saturday.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
You can't buy the Lesbian volume 3 in the current version 0.2.5 of the game.

This bug has been confirmed by the author of the game:
"Sorry, I did a check and the lesbian vol 3 can't be activated. I will make a quick fix"

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I have a problem i can’t install it. It said “there is a problem parsing the package” how i can fix it?
hail to the absolutely meaningless Android error messages.
you don't meet the minimum system requirements, in your case Android 8.0.

Screenshot 2022-08-15 184456.png

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
where is the night small talk?
It's not actually the aunt but Mae, simply do full Mae's questline and then talk to her while she's in the garden during the day (she wants you to spy on her dad) the rest is only an issue of timing the cucumbers (jesus christ those fucking cucumbers).

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
For guys not getting the rain event.....Its an RNG so...........Just save before u talk to Aunt at 15:00 in the field when the corn are ripe(U will see corns on the plant...dont know how to explain it more easily XD) now talk to Aunt and if u dont get the scene, load the save again, it will work(It might take a few tries or none at all).

For the corn harvest season just use 3 days sleep - check field - again 3 days sleep method.

mannaq

Apr 2, 2018
why do i have to watch the same scene from the gallery it's so bad

I wish we could play the same scene over and over :(

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How do I trigger "weekend horse trip" with Mae?
I just get the normal horse riding with her in the weekend. I think she mentioned waiting for me somewhere for the trip, but I have no idea where that somewhere is. Nor do I have any idea what time it is. So searching for it is utter hell.

I love the girls, the art, and enjoy the story but goddamn the gameplay on this game is terrible.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A first quick and "dirty" patch for an event that won't trigger in version 0.2.5.

Fix the event when you give the dress to aunt Daisy at the dinner during the week-end (beginning of all the new events with Daisy in version 0.2.5).

Before the event: capture1.jpg

Beginning of the event: capture2.jpg

Download, decompress and replace the attached file "Map004.json" into the "www\data" sub-folder of the game.

DO BACKUP the original file first.

*** EDIT *** This patch is not needed for the version 0.2.5.1 or later.

Last edited:

JS2K12345

Dec 21, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

I'm playing this android port through bluestacks so I can play on mac and running into issues being able to click next in the cut scenes like massage. Any insights?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes