jokuur

May 23, 2019
Anyone has a full save for the last update? If yes thx :BootyTime:
you know saves wont give u a thing because they didnt put new scenes in gallery yest so you will be missing, gloryhole cant be repeat for some reason so you will miss that too and you can just progress all characters with cheats way faster than waiting for saves if u dont have them yet

other scenes also have two stages you wont see first stage with different dialog and in barn even daisy face was different while giving blowjob

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I'm playing this android port through bluestacks so I can play on mac and running into issues being able to click next in the cut scenes like massage. Any insights?
no idea what problems might arise if you're using my Android port via an emulator on a Mac.
and to be honest i don't care as i can't test anything because of lacking an overpriced PC called Mac. i'm sorry.

Reactions: JS2K12345

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Is changing this value to make it that you see her in a specific location because that temporarily disable one just for that day takes her away from the plum trees.
with some testing,
I found that she can sometimes be at the plum trees instead of the cucumber field.
so even if the plum tree variable is 0 while cucumber is 8, she might still be there.
say temporarily disable to make her go to cucumber field when necessary.
it doesn't last more than a day, and next day you can redo values cucumber= 0 plum = 8 for her to go back to plum trees next day

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Another bug in the current version 0.2.5.

DON'T go again on picnic after the first one.

Because each time you go on picnic, your progression with Daisy is ALWAYS set to 21 (even if it was above before); meaning you will lose all your further progression with her (i.e. you'll have to start again the Corn harvesting with rain, Daisy's shoulder pain, Boobs Massage and so on steps ...)

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i had the cheat max money but he still say to Hannah i cant buy it for u now ...then i bought one for the aunt then im stuck
You'll have to buy 2 dresses just after the short scene you are talking of, by interacting with the vendor.

I guess you can also probably return to the shop even when you are not with Anna any more. What is important is to have 2 dresses in your inventory when dinning on the week-end.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The Corn Harvesting Heavy Rain scene takes place on what day and time?

or just need the corn ready for harvest?
Yes, if all the needed conditions (mainly the progression step with Daisy) are fulfilled this event occurs randomly (66%) if you help Daisy on the afternoon at 15 PM (may be also at 16 PM; I've not tried). But the corn must be ready to be harvested, indeed.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i had 3 and i did give one to the anut but i still cant invite her to picnin on saturdays
AFAIR, the first picnic scene starts on the next day of week-end, after you've given the dresses to Daisy and Anna.

After this scene when dinning on a week-end, when you awake the next morning (and if it's also a week-end day), Anna will automatically tell you that a picnic is about to occur.

And you can't ask for a picnic before having this first -automatic- picnic party.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
but i did not give the dress to hanah only aunt is mc suposed to say i cant buy it for u right now to hannah
It's done automatically; i.e. the 2 dresses are given automatically to Daisy and Anna at the same time during the dinner, when this scene occurs. You don't have to do anything, in fact.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
but i did not give the dress to hanah only aunt is mc suposed to say i cant buy it for u right now to hannah
BTW, are you sure you've correctly applied my patch ?

Because without it, the scene for the dinner on the week-end will never been triggered (or at least, not without a condition which is very unlikely to happen at this point of the game).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
can u drop me a save file right before the picnic .... i think me messing progression points broke the game
Sorry, I don't have any corresponding to this point.

But if you post your own save, I could have a look at it (and eventually reset your progression to the step corresponding to the scene with the dinner).

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes