mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Where is Ms. Susan?
1. on 6am (I did it on friday but I think any weekday would do)
2. go to the 3rd floor of the school
3. go all the way left. there is a women's bathroom there. enter it and you will meet Ms. Susan who lends you the parts.
4. go to 2nd floor and interact with the broken plank... it will replace it but still creak, essentially turning it into a trap instead of fixing it

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys how I can trigger last sex scene with daisy?I get the glory hole,but after that I cannot do anything at night?any suggest?Thanks

NPTHaRo

Dec 18, 2021
[QUOTE = "Dj77, bài đăng: 8764152, thành viên: 600332"]
cách sử dụng các công cụ tự làm
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
when there is oil for breast massage, just cheat aunt's action point until 37 and 9pm will trigger her event
After massaging the chest, it will be pushed out and activate the wall hole

NPTHaRo

Dec 18, 2021
when there is oil for breast massage, just cheat aunt's action point until 37 and 9pm will trigger her event After massaging the chest, it will be pushed out and activate the wall hole

lillos

May 22, 2017
yes but in the phone is written that at 38 points there s the last vaginal sex.I cannot get that scene after glory hole one

NPTHaRo

Dec 18, 2021
[QUOTE = "lillos, bài đăng: 8771536, thành viên: 39949"]
vâng, nhưng trong điện thoại có ghi rằng ở 38 điểm là lần quan hệ tình dục qua đường âm đạo cuối cùng. Tôi không thể có được cảnh đó sau khi lỗ một
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
[QUOTE = "lillos, bài đăng: 8771536, thành viên: 39949"]
vâng, nhưng trong điện thoại có ghi rằng ở 38 điểm là lần quan hệ tình dục qua đường âm đạo cuối cùng. Tôi không thể có được cảnh đó sau khi lỗ một
yes but in the phone is written that at 38 points there s the last vaginal sex.I cannot get that scene after glory hole one
only 37 points to activate
38 points or more will be considered experienced and will not trigger the wall hole event

lillos

May 22, 2017
yes but i already get the glory hole,i d want see the last one named'strange sound at night',How i can trigger it? tnx in advance

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
how do you progress with daisy im stuck at 11 but im not sure what i gotta do to keep going
Help Anna with her homework. I believe there's a scene where Daisy comes in while Anna is giving you a BJ. Once you get that you should be able to progress. The dress giving at Dinner is bugged so you are going to have to skip that.

Reactions: ZEggplant

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
how many days i gotta sleep to get rain dammit XD

cheats need a weather option now.
I don't know if anyone already told this, but the rain is not a real rain, you need to help her at 15:00, after helping her the rain start, at first i was thinking that was some kind of weather change (wake up with rain, etc) but is not, is just for her quest.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes