anextour

Jul 30, 2017
Full Saves for 0.2.5:

View attachment 1985254

Installation:

Place save folder into DLoMC/www

Saves:

1. General Save

2. Blacksmith Topless (Walk forward and don't ring the bell)

3. River Playing (Interact with Daisy and choose to go Fishin')

4. Corn Harvest (Interact with Daisy)

5. Daisy Boobs Massage (Interact with Daisy)

6. Emmi Ass Grab (Interact with Emmi)

7. Daisy Thighjob (Interact with Daisy)

8. Daisy sex through wall (interact with wall) [press spacebar when the circle is in the middle between the two arrows and you will eventually get through]

9. Lesbian Magazine Vol. 3 (Interact with chair)
saves not working Снимок.JPG

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
that is even dumber. why is there are 2/3rd chance of this event failing to work then?
Dunno, why is wether suddenly being included in a game thats to this point been sunny for literally ingame years. Its weird.
Either way, i THINK the game gives your chances away by showing hearts above her head? As in you will succeed if the hearts show but not if its dots?
Also dots might mean you don't meet the requirements for the scene?

To note i couldn't seem to find the flag for the thunder storm when modding (might have missed it) so i dont know how it rolls, you might be able to jump back and forth an hour to get it to check again.

bozar44

Sep 2, 2020
Guys how do we fuck douie, i can only watch her or getting sucked by her but apparently there is no other option in the cucumber field

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Dunno, why is wether suddenly being included in a game thats to this point been sunny for literally ingame years. Its weird.
Either way, i THINK the game gives your chances away by showing hearts above her head? As in you will succeed if the hearts show but not if its dots?
Also dots might mean you don't meet the requirements for the scene?

To note i couldn't seem to find the flag for the thunder storm when modding (might have missed it) so i dont know how it rolls, you might be able to jump back and forth an hour to get it to check again.
The 3-dots icon usually indicates a "general" scene. While the heart icon indicates a "love" scene.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the rain.

As explained before (by some other persons and by me), it's completely random. So:
- save before talking and helping Daisy,
- interact with her and help her,
- watch the scene,
- if the rain event has not occurred, reload your previous save game and restart from the second step (you can skip the save step this time of course).

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The 3-dots icon usually indicates a "general" scene. While the heart icon indicates a "love" scene.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the rain.
This is a contradiction. Im not saying you are wrong, im saying by the games own logic the following should be true:
The rain scene is a love scene, so by logic when the event would trigger properly it should show hearts above her before it starts.
Otherwise it is not a love scene, but a general one and should not show the hearts.

I'm speculating, i didn't check while i was doing it as i lucked out and succeeded all times.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
This is a contradiction. Im not saying you are wrong, im saying by the games own logic the following should be true:
The rain scene is a love scene, so by logic when the event would trigger properly it should show hearts above her before it starts.
Otherwise it is not a love scene, but a general one and should not show the hearts.

I'm speculating, i didn't check while i was doing it as i lucked out and succeeded all times.
Well, yes and no.

The first time, it's not really a "love" scene. Both the actors are nude but that's all (so a 3-dots icon seems correct to me).

While the second and third times are really "love" scenes: i.e. a handjob and a blowjob. And that's why a heart icon seems also correct to me in these 2 cases.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I just need Emmi's hug, how can I get it?
First, do an exam at friday and don¡t get an A on it (basically, do not study), then go and see Emi at her office at 13:00. After an scene, go study at your desk (at home) and do homework every day till it says you'll easily get an A score. Then go do another exam on friday and go see Emmi at her office at 13:00.

Reactions: colween

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
How long does corn take to mature? I can't get the second corn harvest to trigger (no speech bubble or heart bubble) even though I've done the upgraded massage and have stats of 158|25. Only thing I can think of is the corn isn't ready to be harvested yet, but I tried waiting a week's worth and she went and did it by herself.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How long does corn take to mature? I can't get the second corn harvest to trigger (no speech bubble or heart bubble) even though I've done the upgraded massage and have stats of 158|25. Only thing I can think of is the corn isn't ready to be harvested yet, but I tried waiting a week's worth and she went and did it by herself.

12 days (i.e. during an interval of [12,15[ days).

You can see the corns when they are ready to be harvested (else only the soil, the plants or the flowers).

See here for instance, and look at the pictures: https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-lives-of-my-countryside-v0-2-5-milda-sento.46548/post-8773499

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
A first quick and "dirty" patch for an event that won't trigger in version 0.2.5.

Fix the event when you give the dress to aunt Daisy at the dinner during the week-end (beginning of all the new events with Daisy in version 0.2.5).
Thank you, with your patch I managed to give the dresses to the girls. Now I'm not sure If I'm stuck again or something else, but I'm unable to initiate the picnic event during saturday's dinner (the scene plays as normal)

Edit: Nevermind. The guide on the phone is misleading. The event does not start during the dinner, you have to hit the bed and sleep on Saturday night

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- Study in your room (4 days in a week ? I don't remember exactly the number, but you'll get an indication concerning your possible score each day you are studying)
3 days.
first study session you will get a C
2nd session a B
3rd session an A
it will then refuse to let you study any more that week.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I say about android port.
leave the Fade Percentage in options at 100% for now. i'll change some code for the next release to ignore that setting during the mini game.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes