Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
3 days.
first study session you will get a C
2nd session a B
3rd session an A
it will then refuse to let you study any more that week.
I've studied three times a week several times and never gotten above B. Or do you mean something else other than the "study" option in your room?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I've studied three times a week several times and never gotten above B. Or do you mean something else other than the "study" option in your room?
You must activate first the possibility to study one more time in the week, and so to get an A.

This is done after you've passed the "Motivation" (i.e. progression = 7) stage with Ms. Emmi.

Dssunra2

Nov 23, 2021
leave the Fade Percentage in options at 100% for now. i'll change some code for the next release to ignore that setting during the mini game.
I can play the mini game without any problems, using the android version

Gunnther69

May 17, 2021
I downloaded the current bugfix update, still no option to buy the third volume magazine. I am in need of assistance. I have 190 pts theo, and have seen both volumes (1 and 2) simultaneously in two consecutive in game days. Am i missing something?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I downloaded the current bugfix update, still no option to buy the third volume magazine. I am in need of assistance. I have 190 pts theo, and have seen both volumes (1 and 2) simultaneously in two consecutive in game days. Am i missing something?
- Eventually try to read the volume 2 again: i.e. it must absolutely be the last volume you've read.

- Are you talking to Theo at 7 AM or 8 AM BEFORE the lesson ? Because talking to him AFTER the lesson won't do the trick.

Gunnther69

May 17, 2021
- Eventually try to read the volume 2 again: i.e. it must absolutely be the last volume you've read.

- Are you talking to Theo at 7 AM or 8 AM BEFORE the lesson ? Because talking to him AFTER the lesson won't do the trick.
Before lesson always 7 am, and it is the last volume I see. So who knows...

Reactions: BaLoNeZE

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Before lesson always 7 am, and it is the last volume I see. So who knows...
When you've said that you've " downloaded the current bugfix update", do you really mean the version 0.2.5.1 ?

And is it really the version you see when you start the game ? The version is displayed at the bottom-left of the title screen : capture.jpg

Gunnther69

May 17, 2021
When you've said that you've " downloaded the current bugfix update", do you really mean the version 0.2.5.1 ?

And is it really the version you see when you start the game ? The version is displayed at the bottom-left of the title screen : View attachment 1989649
Yea, idk, going to restart from the very beginning, maybe its the progress I messed up with. But question does the volume 3 appear on the events list for Anna or Auntie when using phone? It doesn't appear for me, both pc and android

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Yea, idk, going to restart from the very beginning, maybe its the progress I messed up with. But question does the volume 3 appear on the events list for Anna or Auntie when using phone? It doesn't appear for me, both pc and android
It does for Anna: capture.jpg

BTW, I've noticed another condition in the phone that I've forgotten before (I played the concerned part a few versions ago): do you also have the Lady Box item ?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
You need to also pick up the clean clothes off of your aunts bed, this way she has nothing to change into.

My biggest gripe is how.. rapey... the newer scenes with the aunt feel.
I get that you can mess with the cousin when shes asleep, but shes into it. She basically rapes you to some degree, lol.
callum finally crossed the line with her so it does feels like that... but i think she likes it herself so you know... i think first scene is her being submissive and second scene is being dominant, i do agree tho callum turn into shady dude but this game was controversial from the beginning so eh... the fucker kept lying to get some pussy from beginning and nothing changed, he just won daisy this update but it was bound to happen

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
callum finally crossed the line with her so it does feels like that... but i think she likes it herself so you know... i think first scene is her being submissive and second scene is being dominant, i do agree tho callum turn into shady dude but this game was controversial from the beginning so eh... the fucker kept lying to get some pussy from beginning and nothing changed, he just won daisy this update but it was bound to happen
Well it comes down to the writing. The dev wrote the aunt as a self contained, kinda pure character.
But than kinda broke it all with the lesbian scenes, the kitchen, barn and the wall dildo.

Stark contrast to the neighbors mum, whose got a reason to be loose (horny and cheating husband)

Gotta say the games kinda gone off an edge on the writing front. The older content with the pink haired girl, swimming pool, cousin and neighbors is great.
But this stuff with the wall and the rapey stuff in the bathroom/barn/kitchen is just urgh. The future doesn't look too bright.

Reactions: jokuur

Blade323Master

Apr 19, 2022
View attachment 564648

Overview:
A boy back to his countryside to continue his study. Let's follow him to enjoy beautiful rural life.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-14
Release Date: 2022-08-14
Developer: Milda Sento -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Tool Explaination:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: Guide - Big Dick & Vaginal Sex Mod - SAVE - Gallery Mod - FAN SIG

Penniless Degenerate thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 564644 View attachment 564645 View attachment 564646 View attachment 564647
Pls update to 2.5.1

Sep 11, 2021
Version 2.5.1 - MEGA

Changelog v0.2.5.1:
- Can't give 2 Dresses at Dinner
- Lesbian Magazine Vol 3. To be able to buy the 3rd magazine, you need to watch the 2nd magazine again when playing the old save, ignore if you already did this in v0.2.5
What folder do you put saves in for this version? Or can you not use old saves?

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes