Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Well it comes down to the writing. The dev wrote the aunt as a self contained, kinda pure character.
But than kinda broke it all with the lesbian scenes, the kitchen, barn and the wall dildo.

Stark contrast to the neighbors mum, whose got a reason to be loose (horny and cheating husband)

Gotta say the games kinda gone off an edge on the writing front. The older content with the pink haired girl, swimming pool, cousin and neighbors is great.
But this stuff with the wall and the rapey stuff in the bathroom/barn/kitchen is just urgh. The future doesn't look too bright.
Bro you can't be real. All the girls you mentioned are pure rape victims in reality lol. Tanned girl was drugged and raped after that, pink haired was blackmailed and also raped after, cousin was raped in her sleep lmao. The whole game is a huge rape mess. Including aunt that was also raped while sleeping lmao.

That rapey and forced stuff was from the very beginning and i also don't like it, but i guess milda just can't write a better story than that. I think he is an artist foremost, so after he makes some scetches of new scenes he adds a weak ass plot to just cover it up. So in the end the whole picture is somewhat incosistent with him having no memory, rapes, fairies and adventurers with swords, mc being ridiculously stupid and naive in some cases and evil and scheming bastard in others, and the list goes on.

But in the end the art is top notch, so i will stil play it for the fap lol. Oh also the real issue of this game is insane grind and those damn crops coded scenes. This is nigthmare without cheats.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Bro you can't be real. All the girls you mentioned are pure rape victims in reality lol.
Never said it wasnt. But also wont lie that nobody gives off a "pure" side like the aunt did/does.
Everyone seems sluttish/willing/wanting of the attention/sex even the teachers. Yet the aunt is the opposite.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Never said it wasnt. But also wont lie that nobody gives off a "pure" side like the aunt did/does.
Everyone seems sluttish/willing/wanting of the attention/sex even the teachers. Yet the aunt is the opposite.
Sure, that's why she is masturbating every weekday and has a dildo on her wardrobe that she uses frequently. She even said herself in the bath scene, that she craves a real d in her pussy and starting to forget how it feels like. So please.. She may be not as direct as some other characters, but still she is interested in sex and really unsatisfied.

In comparison you mentioned neighbors mother, she at least gets some action from time to time. Daisy is legit single milf with no male attention prior to mc's arrival. Imagine how hard it is for her.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
In the sense of fucking her nephew shes pretty tame. She also locks her door when shes busy. Never flashes, winks or anything at the MC. Pretty normal behavior.
If you couldn't see from a top down perspective the MC would never know of the dildo, cuz hes short. lol.

In comparison you mentioned neighbors mother, she at least gets some action from time to time
Historically maybe, in the flashback scenes. But i don't think shes getting any anymore.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
In the sense of fucking her nephew shes pretty tame. She also locks her door when shes busy. Never flashes, winks or anything at the MC. Pretty normal behavior.
If you couldn't see from a top down perspective the MC would never know of the dildo, cuz hes short. lol.
Yeah i know in your head it's ok for her to bath with her 18+ y.o. nephew walking around almost naked at night letting him massage her shoulders with naked boobs etc.. but in reality it's not lol. You are being in denial rn, but try to face the fact that she is sexually frustrated woman in a smut game. She is not some christian nun locked in the monastery somewhere in the mountains, she already had a kid for god's sake. A perfect milf material.

Callum or whatever you call the mc was the one mentioning dildo, so he did see it on top of wardrobe. And later this dildo was used in the game.

Historically maybe, in the flashback scenes. But i don't think shes getting any anymore.
Mae said that her parents are not doing it that often lately. She didn't say that they are not doing it anymore at all. She also mentioned that they are all happy, so that implies that Douie is indeed getting some night fucks.

HJMX

Dec 29, 2020
Well i think we need a new guide with all the new content, the official one in this thread is way outdated and sometimes the event menu on the phone its a little confusing on how to unlock new events

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
but in reality it's not lol.
Did I at any point say any of the content with the aunt made sense? No.
All Im saying is i think she is the first character to verbally, multiple times, tell you no. (And mean it unlike the pink haired girl, lol.)
Don't get me started on the "18 yo bath sharing" we all know this is shotacon hiding BS.

so that implies that Douie is indeed getting some night fucks.
Possibly, but i think she herself said something about not getting enough or none at all? a little rough on the memory.
Null point in the end everyone's horny.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
All Im saying is i think she is the first character to verbally, multiple times, tell you no. (And mean it unlike the pink haired girl, lol.)
Don't get me started on the "18 yo bath sharing" we all know this is shotacon hiding BS.
Well Daisy telling no is not about pure mindset, but the fact that mc is her nephew in the first place. It's more about incest dilemma, rather than her being not interested in sex. If it was any other guy she would jump his bone right there in the first bath scene. Also it's a game mechanic with affection points and slow progression. Same with other characters like even Mae that is hitting on him hard, and who had already multiple sex intercourse with mc in the past. But she still refused him, even tho it made no sense.

Btw she is portraied as being the same age as mc, but she is nowhere near loli type character. I know the initial idea was for mc to be shota protag, but milda just can't do it i guess. Same with bestiality, we have some teases like cows milking, their pussy pics for no reason, affection points and Adeera's horse dildo, but no real bestiality. So in the end mc is 18 y.o., even if it's bullshit.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Well Daisy telling no is not about pure mindset, but the fact that mc is her nephew in the first place.
Exactly, as i said:
In the sense of fucking her nephew shes pretty tame.
From a writing perspective its like the writer went "ok fuck actually writing it, just do it" which.. in a game that's entire ideal is the slow..corrupting? i guess? sucks.
The aunt could have been a higher, tougher endgoal with slow rewarding progressing. Not almost literally forcing it.

even Mae that is hitting on him hard, and who had already multiple sex intercourse with mc in the past. But she still refused him
I think this is more of a personality thing, heavy teaser plus there's the idea she wants to warm back up to him first which makes sense due to the time change.
(plus is it just me or is that art/animations set with mae just... better? like really good.)

So in the end mc is 18 y.o., even if it's bullshit.
Yeah, if you can change the number to whatever and it not make a difference, its bs. So "18 yo joins shower" is a void point as we all know its writing bs.

At the end of the day its opinions.
And on that note ill end with more opinion!
I fucking hope the dev decides to work on current/unfinished characters/scenes instead of just pushing for new characters repeatedly.
The stuff with the 2 girls in the school playground was neat but there's so many characters already present and just unused/unfinished.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Possibly, but i think she herself said something about not getting enough or none at all? a little rough on the memory.
Null point in the end everyone's horny.
Yeah, Douie said she was not satisfied (specially since her husband is cheating on her behind her back). It would be great if patreons would vote for her in the next poll so we can get her oh so deserved love.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes