Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well Daisy telling no is not about pure mindset, but the fact that mc is her nephew in the first place. It's more about incest dilemma, rather than her being not interested in sex. If it was any other guy she would jump his bone right there in the first bath scene. Also it's a game mechanic with affection points and slow progression. Same with other characters like even Mae that is hitting on him hard, and who had already multiple sex intercourse with mc in the past. But she still refused him, even tho it made no sense.

Btw she is portraied as being the same age as mc, but she is nowhere near loli type character. I know the initial idea was for mc to be shota protag, but milda just can't do it i guess. Same with bestiality, we have some teases like cows milking, their pussy pics for no reason, affection points and Adeera's horse dildo, but no real bestiality. So in the end mc is 18 y.o., even if it's bullshit.
I think patreon doesn't like loli and shota content that much, neither incest. Some developers had to stop using patreon precisely because they shut down incest game creators, so it makes sense that Milda set a disclaimer at the game's begining saying the characters are all 18+ and there's no blood relations. But well, there's no problem since we all know those are just fucking lies :LOL:

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I think patreon doesn't like loli and shota content that much, neither incest. Some developers had to stop using patreon precisely because they shut down incest game creators, so it makes sense that Milda set a disclaimer at the game's begining saying the characters are all 18+ and there's no blood relations. But well, there's no problem since we all know those are just fucking lies :LOL:
But he doesn't use patreon lol. I think he is still afraid, so he went with safer approach.

From a writing perspective its like the writer went "ok fuck actually writing it, just do it" which.. in a game that's entire ideal is the slow..corrupting? i guess? sucks.
The aunt could have been a higher, tougher endgoal with slow rewarding progressing. Not almost literally forcing it.
I do agree that the writing is bad, i even said that he is not the writer. He can't write a deep and sensual story of aunt falling for her nephew. Same with other characters: no real emotion, no meaningful choices and progression etc. So in the end it all comes down to rape and forced sex. The whole plot of this game is: "Little boy came back to his countryside to get laid".

But my initial comment was about "pure" character. Aunt is not as pure as you try to depict her. The teacher is more pure in that regard. Oh and you keep comparing incest relationship with normal ones. Obv she will be more tame with her nephew, than some random stranger. It's common sense.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
But he doesn't use patreon lol. I think he is still afraid, so he went with safer approach.

I do agree that the writing is bad, i even said that he is not the writer. He can't write a deep and sensual story of aunt falling for her nephew. Same with other characters: no real emotion, no meaningful choices and progression etc. So in the end it all comes down to rape and forced sex. The whole plot of this game is: "Little boy came back to his countryside to get laid".

But my initial comment was about "pure" character. Aunt is not as pure as you try to depict her. The teacher is more pure in that regard.
Well he has hired a writer, so we can expect better writing from now on. That said, do not expect a sensual story of aunt falling for nephew because this game isn't about that. This game is about a lot of sexually frustrated women and naive women falling for a cute faced and monster dicked boy, is all. As you said: "little boy came back to his countryside to get laid".

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So in the end it all comes down to rape and forced sex.
Ay its not rape if they are wiling, provoked it or asked for it. lol.

Aunt is not as pure as you try to depict her.
Nah you read too far into it, i said:
The dev wrote the aunt as a self contained, kinda pure character.
It be kinda, not sorta, and not all that accurate.

I also noted shes (i think) the only character to not make any passes or hints at the player, no winks/flashes etc.
You could maybe say shes the only character not interested, funnily enough. :unsure:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Ay its not rape if they are wiling, provoked it or asked for it. lol.

Nah you read too far into it, i said:

I also noted shes (i think) the only character to not make any passes or hints at the player, no winks/flashes etc.
You could maybe say shes the only character not interested, funnily enough. :unsure:
Emmy isn't interested either, at least not openly. I mean, she's obviously interested on Callum's dick but she acts out of pure will of helping her student, not lust.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017

Yeah maybe i read too far, but as i mentioned before teacher also did not wink/flash him anything. Same with Pixie and Mabel, it's mc who went for molesting in both cases.

Well he has hired a writer, so we can expect better writing from now on. That said, do not expect a sensual story of aunt falling for nephew because this game isn't about that. This game is about a lot of sexually frustrated women and naive women falling for a cute faced and monster dicked boy, is all. As you said: "little boy came back to his countryside to get laid".
Yepp, that's why im not as upset about aunt route. I knew that this game was all about sexy art and scenes.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Emmy isn't interested either, at least not openly. I mean, she's obviously interested on Callum's dick but she acts out of pure will of helping her student, not lust.
Arguable with the office scene, why would the other teacher accuse her of trying to suck his dick? shes got a history?
Plus she shows no interest (atleast shown) in other male students.

Yeah maybe i read too far, but as i mentioned before teacher also did not wink/flash him anything. Same with Pixie and Mabel, it's mc who went for molesting in both cases.
Teacher also wasnt/hasnt been forced, she willing gave you a handjob, kinda knows you stuck your finger in her ass but doesn't play it up. meh.

Pixie maybe, probably why shes only just about to get more content. But shes kinda ignores you while you lift her clothing... like she cant not notice it? ehh.

Mabel is an oddity, if you return to her she will willingly go to the locker with you. To the shock of even the MC.
Shes lying through her teeth, she wan da dik. hahaha.

what are we even talking about anymore...

I wouldent say im upset, more disappointed. I didnt expect a soft lovey dovey relationship but it just feels forced and too soon. Now theres no... endgoal?
Probably why the next vote is to already add another adult character (mum) to "aim for" what they don't realize is its likely going to include little to no scenes to start and likely be either rushed like the aunt to lackluster content and forgotten about.
Or left at a dead end as the new writer might be against writing stuff like that, who knows.
ergh...

Last edited:

nikop87

Jul 21, 2019
If I download the other's saves, will I still be able to see the whole game or not? gaught peeping betty
not working or activating.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Teacher also wasnt/hasnt been forced, she willing gave you a handjob, kinda knows you stuck your finger in her ass but doesn't play it up. meh.

Pixie maybe, probably why shes only just about to get more content. But shes kinda ignores you while you lift her clothing... like she cant not notice it? ehh.

Mabel is an oddity, if you return to her she will willingly go to the locker with you. To the shock of even the MC.
Shes lying through her teeth, she wan da dik. hahaha.
Teacher didn't give him hj in a sense of pleasure, she did it for his sake fearing he is hurt and doesn't know what to do (kind of pure and naive character type you were talking about). Ass poke, pixie's dress and Mabel's story are all falling in the same category as Daisy's massage. Do you really think she would not notice the straps falling down? Or being fucked in her sleep? Or dick rubbing against her back? It is all for the sake of content.

Arguable with the office scene, why would the other teacher accuse her of trying to suck his dick? shes got a history. Plus she shows no interest (atleast shown) in other male students.
I think Betty was trying to save her friend and take away mc for herself. And there is no story about sucking dicks, she just saw Emmi giving him hj after class.

Last edited:

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Since we discussing about moral stuff, from what I know the next update is gonna focus on “pixie” and Callum’s “Amnesia” or memory’s, I dunno…

From what I know Callum has some repressed memories or something that he forgot, because of something…

So we might as well see what other shenanigans Callum did, apart from Mae, he did fuck other girls in the past, before the “countryside” thing…

Dunno if Mae started all of this since she was the first with Callum, or maybe the mother had some sort of influence on him, since you know, she send her a photo of her boobs at the start of the game, so you know something fishy is going on with her…

From what I know, in the upcoming update there’s gonna be a scene of her, dunno if like a repressed memory of Callum or like a calls on the cellphone.

Dunno how this thing is gonna play out, but If that’s the case, the dude didn’t have proper education about how to treat a woman, or worse, “act normal”…
Not saying that is innocent, but you know…

Either way, Theo is hot as fuck in this update, goddamn!? How is this fella getting bullied for? Not even Callum can’t compete besides him! Damn!!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes