• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

FaktorJomblo

Apr 1, 2022
Just info I find bug on mypc/gameplay if water plans and at night we sleep with aunt daisy, plants not grow up or stuck,
If someone have same trouble you just need dont water plan before you sleep we aunt daisy.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
We can't help aunt to harvest plum?
You can help aunt Douie to harvest plum when:

- it's plum harvest time (4 days out of 14)
- at 15 PM or 16 PM
- if your progress with aunt Douie is >= 15
- if your affection with aunt Douie is >= 80
(and if you've not temporarily disabled the plum harvesting schedule, of course).

Just talk to here in this case, and she will ask to help her to hold a ladder for her:
capture1.jpg capture2.jpg

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
My progress with Daisy won't change from 25 to 26, doesnt anybody else have this problem? It's stuck after the first boob massage. I repeated it but nothing happens

Jul 6, 2022
first time in 2 years it's late and people are burning it. epic
no? xd if you have been following this game for some time, you should've noticed that almost all of his updates are late xdd.
it's just one week late tho, so that's nice. imo being only a week late for this game it's more than acceptable xd
the people that get triggered when its a bit late shouldn't even complain, because it's always the ones that haven't paid a single dime :rolleyes:

Reactions: Noce

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am stuck on this scene with Daisy.
"I am a little pussy to make any actions right now..."

How do you get around this?

View attachment 1998269
advance her relationship to the next step. the more she lets you do to her while awake, the more courage MC has to molest her in her sleep. follow the guide.
IIRC I needed to skip school to shower with her during weekday to progress. but it has been a while so it might not have been it.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Is dreaming supposed to be quick access to scenes?
Because it's fallen behind, way behind on what is already in the game.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is dreaming supposed to be quick access to scenes?
Because it's fallen behind, way behind on what is already in the game.
That's always like it. During the former update, we couldn't dream about Douie even though her scenes were visible in game. This time is the same with Daisy, even though we can see, for example, Emmi's huge. You'll have the newest Daisy scenes in the gallery in 2.6 update.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I feel like we should give props and kudos to this guy for continuing this project for so long. Very rare, with the amount of abandoned games that are out there.
And still a quality project, nonetheless. I still think about the "drugged anal" scene from time to time.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Not sure if anyone else has run into this issue, but when the MC leaves for his first day of school, he speaks to an invisible Anna. Went ahead and fixed it so she's no longer invisible. Here is the file if you want it, just make sure to backup the original. There shouldn't be any issues, but you never know.

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
So not sure if everyone took the time to see how to do the plum events. Best thing i can say is once you do the cucumber event the next day she should be at the plums. Same time as she normally should be at the cucumbers.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes