• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There is no line "call the store" to buy a dress
There is, but you have to wait until Halloween. Then, open the phone and call them. If you're talking about the normal dresses, then you must go to the shop personally. Just take the same route you take to go to school.

sir_legend

May 1, 2017
I am so glad that he didn't continue the invisible character/flying dick bullshit. i remember playing it back when it came out and i was so turned off by it that i deleted it, made me angry cuz it has really good animation. But now i played it again and holy shit did it change so many hot animation and new characters. Now it's one of my favorite 2D games.

blankos

Dec 10, 2019
how to trigger picnic event ? when dinner and select then just "you listening anna and daisy conversation" and nothing happen

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
I have no Idea how I can get Stage 11 by Daisy?
How I can help her with her homework 2 - 9 ???? What means that??? I can't help her.
Go to bed??? And...I can only sleep and Dream there.

Somethimes I can absolutly not understand what they want from me to do and how I can it do.

WhoDaManNNN69

Oct 10, 2021
Any kind soul out there that can help me fix this problem or link me to the solution if it is already fixed?

So, Hide and seek with Ana is bugged. She doesn't show up on the left side of the barn during the countdown.

Any help? Thanks

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Any kind soul out there that can help me fix this problem or link me to the solution if it is already fixed?

So, Hide and seek with Ana is bugged. She doesn't show up on the left side of the barn during the countdown.

Any help? Thanks
It sometimes happens: my guess is that it's probably random. Have you tried to save before beginning the game with Anna, and eventually reload (a couple of time) your saved game if it happens ?

WhoDaManNNN69

Oct 10, 2021
It sometimes happens: my guess is that it's probably random. Have you tried to save before beginning the game with Anna, and eventually reload (a couple of time) your saved game if it happens ?
Thanks mate, It worked. Guess I was just too lazy(and busy with one hand) to attempt to load same save file to see if it worked.

dj_lilum

Aug 8, 2017
Did anyone have a fix for being able to talk to Daisy at dinner on a Saturday night to trigger the event after shopping with Anna? I have the two dresses...

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes