Baph0m3t

Dec 16, 2019
Every host I download from, the archive states that it can't be opened. Gives this error:

"Unsupported block header size (was 5, max is 2)"

Nothing else gives this error, larger and smaller archives, different contents, different locations, just this one from every host. It opens and I can see the folder, but any method of extraction gives this error. I really want to play this game, I like the art style and most everyone says it's a good game.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Every host I download from, the archive states that it can't be opened. Gives this error:

"Unsupported block header size (was 5, max is 2)"

Nothing else gives this error, larger and smaller archives, different contents, different locations, just this one from every host. It opens and I can see the folder, but any method of extraction gives this error. I really want to play this game, I like the art style and most everyone says it's a good game.
Apparently an error message relative to libarchive for certain rar files.

I'm afraid you'll have to use another decompressor tool (winrar, 7zip, unrar, ...).

Baph0m3t

Dec 16, 2019
Apparently an error message relative to libarchive for certain rar files.

I'm afraid you'll have to use another decompressor tool (winrar, 7zip, unrar, ...).
Thanks a ton for that info. I assumed it was the archive. I installed "unrar" and did "unrar x Daily_..." and it worked without a hitch.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
yes, I tried all the saves, if you could pass me the one that has the event triggered, I would be very grateful
Hop, hop, hop...

If you want to trigger again the "Strange Sound at Night" event, you'll have to follow the same steps as for the first time:
- have at least one Hot Oil bottle,
- propose a boobs massage to Daisy in the evening at 21 PM in her room,
- return to your room.

Last edited:

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
can someone please tell me where am i supposed to put the Mod files from Big D, bathroom, daisy sneak and hide and seek?
a read me or so in the folders would be nice
didnt get an answere last time

Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
can someone please tell me where am i supposed to put the Mod files from Big D, bathroom, daisy sneak and hide and seek?
a read me or so in the folders would be nice
didnt get an answere last time
You probably didn't get a awnser because where you got the mods also states where to put them, I'll help you this time but next time just READ.

I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes