Mar 31, 2020
thank you good man and from what I see there is nothing worthwhile
From the info I get it depends. Seems to be more of a setup than payoff scenes. Nina is meant to continue the story from the swim update where you're pursuing her relationship while also getting into her and Cindy's relationship. Adeera is meant to establish her house location and a cheating relationship from her husband I think if year old information is still correct. Not sure if the demon is Elphaba or if it's another character tied to her but it's meant to set up the dick transformation scenes that will like futa for girls and different shapes like horse shaped for MC. Emmi has new content so won't be setting anything up and Mabel will be more of the same (Who is currently winning)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
- Emmi: Student x Teacher Book - Self Finger, Callum hides under Emmi's desk and touches her while she's teaching, Thighjob in the teacher restroom after getting an unfinished blowjob from a school girl, Cunnilingus for Betty because Callum got blackmailed for doing naughty things with Emmi.

- Adeera: Disciplinary action - Fingering the pink hair girl, Blowjob and metal straw milk drink, Handjob in the principal restroom, Sex at her house.

- Elphaba: Demon from the other world. She wants to find to way to get back to her home. Help her find some herb in the forest, Vagina sex with a monster in the mirror, futanari potion, potions that can change Callum's dick to any different kinds. Death rape if Callum found out her secret.

- Nina: Increase swimming skills from Kate - Handjob milking, Night swimming, Massage - Buttjob, some fun with Cindy.

- Mabel: She asks Callum to help her at night because it's too dark and weird sounds in school - Lickjob, Mabel's evil plan - Ass Spanking, Fingering, Vagina sex mini dust and normal.

- Marie: School nurse (New character) - Blowjob after getting hit in the stomach by Brad's dirty trick. Muay Thai master and his granddaughter (New characters) - Learn Muay Thai (Voted on Discord), Wrestle with Marie - Crotch rubbing, Blowjob.
Bro I need ALL of those. Are those the possible scenes he will be adding depending on the poll or what it's actually coming a 100% sure in this update?

Reactions: yercat

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Not sure if the demon is Elphaba or if it's another character tied to her but it's meant to set up the dick transformation scenes that will like futa for girls and different shapes like horse shaped for MC.
Dunno if it's spoiler, but from what i know in the game files, she has big horns and red eyes, it is like that since she was first introduce...
Dunno if she is a demon, a succubus, a witch... Or both?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do you use the "Tiny Miny Mini Dust" when in Anna room when she's sleeping?
nothing happens when I try to use from the items menu

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
- Emmi: Student x Teacher Book - Self Finger, Callum hides under Emmi's desk and touches her while she's teaching, Thighjob in the teacher restroom after getting an unfinished blowjob from a school girl, Cunnilingus for Betty because Callum got blackmailed for doing naughty things with Emmi.

- Adeera: Disciplinary action - Fingering the pink hair girl, Blowjob and metal straw milk drink, Handjob in the principal restroom, Sex at her house.

- Elphaba: Demon from the other world. She wants to find to way to get back to her home. Help her find some herb in the forest, Vagina sex with a monster in the mirror, futanari potion, potions that can change Callum's dick to any different kinds. Death rape if Callum found out her secret.

- Nina: Increase swimming skills from Kate - Handjob milking, Night swimming, Massage - Buttjob, some fun with Cindy.

- Mabel: She asks Callum to help her at night because it's too dark and weird sounds in school - Lickjob, Mabel's evil plan - Ass Spanking, Fingering, Vagina sex mini dust and normal.

- Marie: School nurse (New character) - Blowjob after getting hit in the stomach by Brad's dirty trick. Muay Thai master and his granddaughter (New characters) - Learn Muay Thai (Voted on Discord), Wrestle with Marie - Crotch rubbing, Blowjob.
Damn abrupt death rape outta nowhere

Apr 23, 2022
From the info I get it depends. Seems to be more of a setup than payoff scenes. Nina is meant to continue the story from the swim update where you're pursuing her relationship while also getting into her and Cindy's relationship. Adeera is meant to establish her house location and a cheating relationship from her husband I think if year old information is still correct. Not sure if the demon is Elphaba or if it's another character tied to her but it's meant to set up the dick transformation scenes that will like futa for girls and different shapes like horse shaped for MC. Emmi has new content so won't be setting anything up and Mabel will be more of the same (Who is currently winning)
Well you're right, but the bad thing is that Mabel is in that poll and she's going to win, simply because some who are subscribed with two or four accounts like that character, so gg for the other girls

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How do you use the "Tiny Miny Mini Dust" when in Anna room when she's sleeping?
nothing happens when I try to use from the items menu
You are not supposed to use it from the menu. Just try to fuck her in the pussy and it'll give you the option of using it.

Reactions: Anon4321

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the bug where you can't use the phone anywhere?

NVM, I figured out how to fix it, I guess.. I remembered the bug first occured while i was at the school and tried to use it in class rooms, if you go back to school then have lunch with Theo, once you go back outside I was able to use the phone again. Hope this helps anyone else with the issue.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Now this is good reliable information. Looks goof, although it's been a while since we heard from my dears Douie and Mae.

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
This polls feel like a Wall Street scene where will all screaming and jumping behind eachother just to know who we will be able to bang next time.

Me, an intellectual, i just want more "not incest" content.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This polls feel like a Wall Street scene where will all screaming and jumping behind eachother just to know who we will be able to bang next time.

Me, an intellectual, i just want more "not incest" content.
"Non-incest"? What's with those inverted commas? Might you be insinuating that there's actual incest in this game? How dare you, sir, there are no immoralities to be found in this thread!

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes